Can you Get ?

curlyboy

I need to know if any after market manufacturers makes a RDS front for a P90TR

not one to go on the RIS but one to replace the triple rails so it looks like the old P90 RDS ?

I have a TR and want to go for a stargate loadout but need a RDS as they dont use the triple rail (except on atlantis).

Does anyone know if they do one as i need to know.

And before anyone says it i have done a search but could not find anything specific for this query, and i know the original RDS are rare and i dont want to buy another (but second hand) P90.

curlyboy

good luck finding the sight. You might have better luck getting the realsteel for that. Seriously.

Exactly.

The only difference between the TR upper and RDS upper is that the TR upper has the 3 ris rails and the RDS has the red-dot. Other than that, they are exactly the same and thus interchangeable.

you could try emailing or even phoning some sites that use the p90 as a rental gun to see if you could source the reddot sight if they have replaced it with a rail. you might even be able to find a complete ex-rental p90 RD that dosnt fire, and just use the upper receiver from that plus the black body shell

Is there any chance TM would ever put the RDS back into production?

Further to that does anyone know why they stopped making them?

I will have to keep an eye on the for sales board and try and pick up an old one, unless someone wants to swap my brand new TR for a vgc RDS?

curlyboy

Is there any chance TM would ever put the RDS back into production?

Further to that does anyone know why they stopped making them?

I think that the general consensus is that they will be made again and that the fault was to do with the optics. Can't be any more specific than that though - there are a lot of possible reasons.

Rich::

Archived