World of Warcraft

Foxtrot

I hope I'm not the only one saddly addicted to the next form of ever-crack, this time made by Blizzard.

For any one that does care or such heres my info:

Tugend (All you germans should know this! :) )

Tauren Hunter

Skinner/Leatherworker (level 3 skinner @ 133 ex, 67 leatherworker)

Server: Kargoth

Level 16.. but I normally gain 1 or 2 levels a day.

How is the game. I have never really beein into these kind of games I like tactical shooters. But they say it is worth playing for anyone. What is so good about it?

If there was ever game that could be ground up and made into pure crack cocaine, it's it.

Any way, the game's freaking awesome, honestly. Few glitches still (hey its a new game.) a couple server problems (taken care of rather well with refunds and such).

Over all, 9.5/10. Yes, it's an awesome game if you like mmorpg's

This is coming out in europe early 2005 and I can't wait. Everyone I know who's played it thinks it's fantastic.

Foxtrot, is there a lot of actual role playing, like talking to NPCs and so on? What about strategic stuff? I loved diablo2, played Cronous and liked that, and am currently playing PristonTale, all RPGs that mostly involve killing. I get bored with too much strategy and senseless questing which don't involve carnage.

Theres a couple different servers:

PVP always - naturally, PvP all the time.

Normal - Optional PvP, normal play, etc.

RP - I have yet to play on one, but from what I hear, it's really serious rp.

I play on a normal server, because I like to RP (Yes, you can interact with NCP's, to a point. It also depends on how well liked you are in that town) to a point, but mainly go out there level up my charcter. They added alot player to player effects (like dancing, waving, etc.) where your charecter actually interacts with the other player's.

Beyond that, the game play is very good, the leveling system is good, and the enemies are good. Example, get in the middle of alot of enemies, and start fighting - chances are your going to be whooped, unless your a pretty high level.

Quest are pretty much (in higher levels) to get any decent amount of experiance points. As for carnage.. theres only been a few quests that make me run place to place. Most of the time it's go kill _______ and bring back his head/talon/foot/hand/etc.

Archived