'Full Metal' Glock 23 GBB

CountDoom

A 'Full Metal' Glock 23 GBB seems to be in the Xmas offers section at Zero One for Just £62.99!

It may be KJW, all the code numbers in the offer begin with 'KJ' but i am not sure.

Just a new offer they added, i personaly want to know more :)

Anyone know?

www.zerooneairsoft.co.uk

CountDoom

G23 is too small for me. G19 is just about comfortable. G23 would just be uncomfortable.

Still, hopefully it'll be a decent-quality, reliable gun.

And also, hopefully, it won't actually be "full metal". Hopefully it'll just be the slide that's metal. A full-metal Glock would prove that the world's gone mad!

The G23 is the same size as the 19....:wacko:

Cheers.

Yep. You're right. I was thinking of the G26.

As Night-Hunter points out, it kinda defeats me why you'd make an airsoft replica of a G23 as well as a G19.

[edit]

I suppose it's a good marketing ploy to try to make some people buy a "G23" as well as a G19. Wonder if there's anything on the box saying what gun it's modelled after?

Anyway, given that it IS very similar to a G19, I'd rather spend the extra £3 and get a KWA G19 with trademarks on it from AA.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm thinking of getting one of these in the near future and if its good my dad and little brother want one aswell.

Few Questions

Can i run green through it without it asploding mid firing?

Is KJW a reliable company, say the ford/vauxhall of the GBB market?

Also, i dragged the thread back up rather than starting a new one

(yes, the search button works)

Can i run green through it without it asploding mid firing?

Yes, and this gun isn't HFC134a friendly because needs Green Gas powerr to cycle without problems

Is KJW a reliable company, say the ford/vauxhall of the GBB market?

KJW is reliable and usually guns don't have problems. Mags are better than identical TM supplied units.

KJ is definitely a trustworthy company. I have the KJ Glock 23 FMV and it is just awesome. Ive been throwing it around and everything, and its still going strong!

Just to note, the slide DOES have full trademarks, and the only give away is the 'serial number' which says 'KJ....' and the words KJ in a small box on the grip instead of the Glock sign.

I can't speak well enough of the KJ G23. Mine has a heavyweight frame with full trades, slide and barrel/chamber have full trades as well. Very snappy kick.

Cruxed has a US version, mine came from WGC and has all proper glock trades, no KJ markings other than the first 2 letters in the matching serial numbers.

I can't speak well enough of the KJ G23. Mine has a heavyweight frame with full trades, slide and barrel/chamber have full trades as well. Very snappy kick.

Cruxed has a US version, mine came from WGC and has all proper glock trades, no KJ markings other than the first 2 letters in the matching serial numbers.

Hey Antagon,

Below is the version from WGC (got it from their site),

As you can see it DOESNT have full trademarks, so i was wondering whether you bought the plastic version and bought a metal slide.

As for mine, it doesnt have the weird 'G' on the slide, it actually has the Glock logo. Wouldnt that make it NOT the US version as you guys arent supposed to have trademarks?

Can you clear this up? Thanks!

well some of you may remember the thread i started about buying my mate a GBB on behalf of his parents. in the end i (she) plumped for the full metal G23 mentioned. although it has no trades, he would rather have a full metal gun without trades, than one with a plstic slide and trades, more of a 'performance over looks' kinda guy.

although i ordered it 2 weeks before xmas, he only just got it, although it was partly my fault. i didnt click off the option of sending part of the order, so because they didn't have a spare mag in stock they didnt send anything.wont make that mistake again.

anyways hes already put a can of gas through it, and says its mega, a lot more powerful than he expected. he doesnt care about the lack of trades, although he did say it says glock on it somwhere, but i haven't seen it yet. he said its comfy, smooth, good looking (finish wise, i think glocks by design are ugly as sin), and, through out the whole can of gas, no jams or misfeeds or anything.

so it seems like a result. a top gun. and for 63 quid, i almost got one, but then looked at it and remembered it was a glock, and that i had a desert eagle :D

ok well i just went to my mates and had a quick go with the glock, and its mega. it has so much more kick than i thought. in fact it almost challenges my desert eagle, and on a good day could match it for sure.

the finish of the slide is far better than that on the KWA glock 19 everyone raves about. its matt and even and great. it even has G23 .40 S&W written on the slide - i was told there were no trades on the gun. i think its a bit heavier too.

i have used the fabled KWA G19, and the KJW G23 ###### all over it. it looks better, shoots harder, and if you dont mind having non-white painted trades (as on the G19) this is the one.

i almost disrgarded my hatred of glocks to get one !!

you cannot go wrong with it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived