'Full Metal' Glock 23 GBB

CountDoom

G23 is too small for me. G19 is just about comfortable. G23 would just be uncomfortable.

Still, hopefully it'll be a decent-quality, reliable gun.

And also, hopefully, it won't actually be "full metal". Hopefully it'll just be the slide that's metal. A full-metal Glock would prove that the world's gone mad!

I have big hands, my ppk feels very akward and my used to be mk23 was perfect for me, though my g17 is rather nice :) id like to get a tac master grip for it though

I am thinking of getting a KJW G23 FMV, I saw one for only 30 pounds in my local airsoft store.

Only thing is, will it be comfortable? I have rather large-ish hands (I am 6'4" and have size 16UK (17US) shoes) and I don't want to end up with an uncomfortable gun.

1: Might be best to try before you buy. That said, I (at about 5'8") find the G23 a little small. R22 (6'+) loves it. So size alone may not be the issue.

2: Which store is this, 'cos £30 for that is a bargain! Even if you don't like it, you could get your money back selling it second hand.

Archived