In Memorium...

Sledge

You're right TaQ... This is degenerating into the sort of madness that usuall ends with the destruction of the party pad, Mr T kicking some "Foo" and Bill Nighy soon to appear as Slartibartfast in The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy with his Luvvy ray...

Let's be nice and remember good times...

Times where BadAssTronaut turned into an ar...

Okay...lets stop now...

I've got to admit, I'm kind of in agreement with TaQ on his one. I don't think the world (or this forum) is ready for another Party Pad this soon, so unless there are any EXCEPTIONALLY coherent objections, this thread's going to be closed. :o

Inkeeping with the spirit of things, and as he was the original father to the Party Pad, I'll give the final decision to Sledge....

Let's be honest, the last 20-odd pages of the Pad were more or less bilge. I'm sad to say, but I think enough is enough. Maybe, in some future time, the world and ourselves will be ready for another Pad. But at the present time no one really seems to have anything to add. Even TaQ finds it too much. So many of the original crew are gone. Let us end this thing now, and maybe one day, someone will have something new, funny and clever to say. But for now...

*Sledge presses the self-destruct button, then flees the Pad. The Pad explodes in a glorious explosion, lighting up the sky. Coke bottles shower everywhere.*

Until that day, 'til all are one.

Archived