If you live in the USA and are looking for a great company try PyramidAirSoft on ebay. I ordered a GBB and it came in good time, but when I got it I had a defective mag. I called PyramidAirSoft (they are in Ohio) and told them what was wrong and they said to ship it back to them and they would send me a new one (they have a 30 day worentee on most of the guns that I saw). They also said call them when I had shipped it and tell them so the day after I shipped it I called and the asked for the shipping receipt number and when I gave it to them they said they were going to go ahead and ship my replacement mag and it would come in 2 or 3 days it is coming in 2 I found out. They did not make we wait till they had the bag mag to ship me a replacement- Very impressed. Since I had to pay for shipping back to them they said the would include some free BBs and they asked which kind I wanted and they listed several. I chose glow in the dark just for the fun of it. If you are in the U.S. it is hard to find a good reliable place to order from so I thought I would let all of you know I have found a place.