chinese made AK47s clone

gunner-airsoft

That aluminium inner barrel looks like the UTG ones, they are very 'loose'.

Gunner, try this; Hold the barrel vertically with the hop end upwards and cover the lower end with your finger. Then put a BB in the top and time how long it takes for it to reach the bottom. Do the same with a brass barrel from a standard gun (of the same length) if you have one to hand, or even a 6.04 one if you have it. comparing the times will tell you how much clearance the aluminium barrel has.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anyone find a US retailer yet? nothing against Gunner, but I simply don't have the urge to have something shipped from overseas and that would be dealt with thru customs, such as a toy knock off of a firearm...

if you find someone in the US selling them, let us know. and btw, don't trust Airsoftmaniac on EBAY, he claims to be selling them, but it's a lie. He'll just rip you off

Hehe, I just bought the 028 at this place yesterday.  I can't believe other websites are selling it for over US100.  I see some China website selling this baby for RMB3xx. But HKD550 is still a steal to me

mm but those other sites are aimed at poor sods abroad and short of a very long trip its best we can get, unless you want to buy half a dozen for us and ship them over, cash waiting hehe :)

mm but those other sites are aimed at poor sods abroad and short of a very long trip its best we can get, unless you want to buy half a dozen for us and ship them over, cash waiting hehe :)

Tried to search around with Google (CYMA Ak), I'm sure i saw some cheaper prices out there. I probably wouldn't pay US180 for that gun. By adding a lil more dough you can pick up a TM. The reason I bought it cuz they sell it for dirt cheap over here and it comes with a battery and a charger!!!!!!!!! the beautifully done woodgrain alone is probably worth 70US hahaha

After I sprayed some silicone in the mag it worked fine. otherwise the others were right, the mag is a piece of ###### but it worked smoothly now. O right, can some 1 tell me what's the largest capacity of battery the solid stock can hold? I'm sure it can take more than a 8.4V 1200mah since the batter that it comes with is HUGE!!

lol i'm still a n00b and i'm not really too sure about whats what, so when i get back to HK in the summer, i'm relying on you darklite, to get this gun sorted :P

soo... as far as i'm aware, the inner-barrel is incompatible with TM parts? does this affect much that i might upgrade? eg. the spring and motor? i assume i can still upgrade using the standard TM springs, motors and gears?

lol i'm still a n00b and i'm not really too sure about whats what, so when i get back to HK in the summer, i'm relying on you darklite, to get this gun sorted :P

soo... as far as i'm aware, the inner-barrel is incompatible with TM parts? does this affect much that i might upgrade? eg. the spring and motor? i assume i can still upgrade using the standard TM springs, motors and gears?

The Innerbarrel/Hopup are not TM compatible, BUT they can be swapped out with a TM Hop-up unit and Inner barrel very easily.

Everything else, it seems, is TM compatible.

ahhh alrite then. would i be going through all the bother of upgrading and replacing parts? any ideas on how much it would cost? or is it even necessary?

Not really.

The Inner-barrel and hop-up is less than $300 to replace with quality parts, maybe less if you look around for 2nd hand deals.

The gearbox parts, namely the Piston/P. Head and spring guide are all quite cheap too, and need not be replaced immediately.

its not, I ordered the G3 SAS from them and they claimed through e-mail that it was the WELL model, few days latter I end up with a POS Locrin gun.

so if theyre willing to lie about that then theyre willing to lie about the AK to

Archived