chinese made AK47s clone

gunner-airsoft

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
can anyone help me.

i want to repair my gear box, coz one of the gear has broked away.

but a dunno how to open this think :'(

If that's the Cyma cm.028s, you should probably check the forums over at Filipino Airsoft. The gun's been available there for a while, seems to be pretty popular, and they've probably got more experience with it.

Or maybe one of the Marui AK47 owners here could help.

You dont need to remover that part to get the gear box out. You need to unscrew the four screws on the bottom front of the receiver and pull the front end fowards, unscrew the grip and remover it, pop the cap off the selector switch and remove it, take the single screw out of the battery tray and remove it, then pull the gear box out carefully.

borkz,

You dont need to remove that part anyway.

listen what Shroomalistic says.

Horrorpop,

All I can say is POSSIBLE....but it dont worth to upgrade on this gun.

and please don`t discuss upgrade over 328fps forum limit.

and seems its not the same thing as MATRIX.....

the matrix have a metal mag and CYMA has a plastic mag.....

anyone have a MATRIX AK can you post some pics here???

can anyone help me.

i want to repair my gear box, coz one of the gear has broked away.

but a dunno how to open this think :'(

are you saying that we're not allowed to discuss upgrades that increase the fps to above 328 on this forum?? why's that??

:blink: You're kidding, right?

And this coming from someone that lives in the UK :P

Airsoft Muzzle Velocity discussion ("the 1 Joule Rule")

Discussion of Airsoft replicas that shoot BBs with more than 1 Joule of muzzle energy is not tolerated. While the 1 Joule limit is not a legal limit defined by UK law, it is legally considered that any Airsoft replica at this limit or below, cannot cause a penetrative injury to a person. This means that the law considers any replica shooting above this limit as either a grey area, or a weapon. As we want this sport / hobby to remain safe, discussions of power levels (or equipment that will enable a replica to exceed this power level) is not allowed.

We understand that in many countries, velocities of 400 feet per second and more are legal, but this is a British web site, with a British owner and we have set this limit for discussion as it helps to ensure that all members stay on the right side of British law.

Well, Already got this thing since late february... Shoot great, with bit upgrades (In HK you can order a full sets of upgrades for this CYMA 028S... the box got everything springs, piston etc etc etc all ya need is read the instruction manual on how to replace the stock one) and it will go to 380 - 400 with 0.2.... Oh and just get their high grades metal magazine... The stock one sucks, Or you could just use TM mags.

Well, Already got this thing since late february... Shoot great, with bit upgrades (In HK you can order a full sets of upgrades for this CYMA 028S... the box got everything springs, piston etc etc etc all ya need is read the instruction manual on how to replace the stock one) and it will go to 380 - 400 with 0.2.... Oh and just get their high grades metal magazine... The stock one sucks, Or you could just use TM mags.

:blink: You're kidding, right?

And this coming from someone that lives in the UK  :P

Airsoft Muzzle Velocity discussion ("the 1 Joule Rule")

Discussion of Airsoft replicas that shoot BBs with more than 1 Joule of muzzle energy is not tolerated. While the 1 Joule limit is not a legal limit defined by UK law, it is legally considered that any Airsoft replica at this limit or below, cannot cause a penetrative injury to a person. This means that the law considers any replica shooting above this limit as either a grey area, or a weapon. As we want this sport / hobby to remain safe, discussions of power levels (or equipment that will enable a replica to exceed this power level) is not allowed.

We understand that in many countries, velocities of 400 feet per second and more are legal, but this is a British web site, with a British owner and we have set this limit for discussion as it helps to ensure that all members stay on the right side of British law.

ahh yeah i thought so.. sorry, i'm still a n00b! haha. although, i'm not entirely from the UK. i'm actually from HK but i'm over here in the UK for my education. i'm a good friend of darklite's *cough*penis*cough*.

i surmised it would be something to do with the 1j limit, but i couldn't quite remember the formula to work it out..

so how much energy does a 328fps shot have?

ahh yeah i thought so.. sorry, i'm still a n00b! haha. although, i'm not entirely from the UK. i'm actually from HK but i'm over here in the UK for my education. i'm a good friend of darklite's *cough*penis*cough*.

i surmised it would be something to do with the 1j limit, but i couldn't quite remember the formula to work it out..

so how much energy does a 328fps shot have?

If using a 0.2g bb, 1J exact.

The formula is Kinetic Energy (of the bb) = 0.5 x Mass x Velocity squared.

Hence, with a 0.2g bb:

1 = 0.5 x (0.0002) x (v) squared

v squared = 1 / 0.0001

v = sqrt [ 10,000 ]

v = 100

Standard Index, so 100ms-1.

3.28 feet to a metre, so 328fps.

Tada. That'll be one eBiscuit, please.

If using a 0.2g bb, 1J exact.

The formula is Kinetic Energy (of the bb) = 0.5 x Mass x Velocity squared.

Hence, with a 0.2g bb:

1 = 0.5 x (0.0002) x (v) squared

v squared = 1 / 0.0001

v = sqrt [ 10,000 ]

v = 100

Standard Index, so 100ms-1.

3.28 feet to a metre, so 328fps.

Tada. That'll be one eBiscuit, please.

cookie.jpg

im thinkng that the CYMA AK47S is the same as THIS AK47s By MATRIX

would this affect the above mentioned upgrade??

Judging by the picture posted in the link.. yes its the same. If there any discrepancy regarding the magazines, I just would attribute that to a repackaging by the distributor/seller. As far as upgradability is concerned.. no difference.

Archived