• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, taking that movie for you guys, i managed to break my camera, i'm very sorry, but it's just not possible atm. The tripod collasped and the thing landed len-first onto hard concrete from 2m up :(

Ray; I haven't got one of those to test it with, but i don't think it would, the 8.4 is a fairly tight fit, on it's own.

Edited by Soloman

3300 mah ;)

The gun is excellent, skirmished with it today, this thing, majorly kicks *albatross*. It took a couple of mags to bed the hopup, but when this this got going, the kills came thick and fast :D

Extremely pleased with this.

Edited by Soloman
The gun is excellent, skirmished with it today

I second this. I skirmished a few games with my mate's 74 today and it was rock solid.

I don't normally like long AEGs, but I really enjoyed using it. It's a great piece of kit and is built more robustly than the CA SLR.

Highly intimidating sound as well :)

The CA, feels like a toy, and has rather ###### trades, in my opinion, it is also very light, which may be a plus, but i like my guns to have some weight to them :) The ICS, on the other hand, has a very good weight to it, 3.5kg! And feels, like a gun, not a toy :) Plus it has real AK trades, is completely full metal (the CA isn't the gas block is plastic ;)) and also has a side mount allready installed :) It also has a full bolt, that goes all the way back :D

The ICS AK74m easily out performs the TM AK47 :)

Wow....Thought I was a CA man until I saw the pics and video of this one!!! Man alive! I'm buying a G3SG1 from Handsome Pete, and then when I get a bit more money, the AK74M is MINE. :insert evil laugh here!:

Thanks for the review, Soloman. I most definitely suffer from C.A.B.S., and you just haven't helped the condition one bit by showing me this. :P LOL Nice one. :)

Are there any exploded view diagrams of this gun yet? I desperately want a AK74 receiver to finish up my project gun. I've been thinking about getting a CA SLR105 reciever and modifying it a bit (filling in trades, engraving the factory stamps) but this looks much nicer. I see the stocks mount differently on the ICS, no idea about the barrel trunnion.

Edited by exoframe2