• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not being funny here but its one thing to ask for a breakdown drawing but you are taking the micky when you say you want someone to take there newq, £250 gun part so you can see what it looks like.

ive got one and if you asked me to i would tell you where to go.

if in time i needs stripping then i no doubnt will take piccies and help make a repair guide for it but less than a 2 weeks after they get into the uk. i mean be fair

Could you possibly go into more details about the sound of the rifle?  Does it have a high pitched whirring compared to a Tokyo Marui?  Any ideas of any dissasembly innovations compared to the stock Tokyo Marui?  Thanks,

~Tyler

Watch the video ;)

And yeah, i had to strip it when i knocked the front site out, and took the stock to look at it, and managed to rip a wire out of a plug, but i fixed that :)

Yeah, no camera = no pics, comprende?

Ah no problem dude. I wass just a bit ###### off this morning :P

And in answer to your question realityknight, it should be able to be modded to take a 9.6, as there is a little trutition on the inside of the stock, that if you remove, should be allright to fit a 9.6v.

Not sure why you'd want to the RoF is insane on it's own atm! After comparing it to other AEGs, it appears to have the RoF of one with a 9.6 installed.

Cheers.

Ah no problem dude. I wass just a bit ###### off this morning :P

And in answer to your question realityknight, it should be able to be modded to take a 9.6, as there is a little trutition on the inside of the stock, that if you remove, should be allright to fit a 9.6v.

Not sure why you'd want to the RoF is insane on it's own atm! After comparing it to other AEGs, it appears to have the RoF of one with a 9.6 installed.

Cheers.

Awesome, thanks. I figure that once it gets upgraded it'll loose some of that inherent ROF. And besides, Your ROF can never be too high. ;)

Anybody got an idea as to why none of the HK stores are carrying this gun. Is the UK the test market or something?

I just got back from playing all day today at CombatGames and it was in some of the stores - WAR4 has it, and UN Co. has it on their website... the rest will follow suit shortly!

I just bought my Star m249 Para a month ago, but I'm just about ready to buy this now! haha

Al.