HFC M11 / Uzi- T77

ANDY_B

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder if the bolt is metal too?

Hi Guys,

Yes, the bolt is metal too :) it's a magnesium bolt, speedytoys have the standard Full Metal HFC M11 for sale here.

http://www.speedytoys.com/shop/item.asp?itemid=204

Dont know if the details are wrong but i've asked if they will ship one to the UK :D .

Hope this helps?

Hellfire ;)

Yeah, there's probably no reason the bolt would be plastic. The more I think about this gun's features, the more I want to buy it.

I'm really curious about the internals, if they've been changed much from the KSC one, apart from the hop-up. Especially the inner barrel, if they've switched to a TM-type barrel? If so, it'd be a piece of cake to chong in an extended barrel, covered by a silencer.

Also, plenty of room between the charging handle and the front sight to install a rail for optics.

And, finally an M11 with a proper foregrip.

I've haven't had much luck with HFC MAC11's. Of the twenty or so that passed through my hands, the nozzle FUBARed on five or six...

On a related note, know anybody who carries spear (reinforced/upgrade) nozzles for the HFC 11?

Cheers!

Since this is a FULL metal remake of the M11 with a differently designed Hop unit, the problems of the Plastic HFC m11s will go away.

Also it looks cool.

I emailed them to find out if it was in fact a FULL METAL m11a1 and so far have not gotten a reply :(

can anyone confirm this so I can further abuse my credit card?

edit:

on further reading the speedytoys advertisment....

This gun is very realistic looking and feeling, and has a good amount of metal parts including a full metal barrel. It has a full sized heavy removable magazine with a full metal core. It shoots with great power and fires best with .2 g BBs and heavier. This gun is accurate at over 100 feet.

This statement combined with the fact that speedytoys does not stock the regular m11a1 (to compare prices with, one would think they'd have the old version for some lesser price) leads me to believe this is the regular old KSC/KWA m11a1 with metal internals....and deceptive advertising.... (or Im wrong and we can all do the happy happy dance of dual metal m11's very soon.....)

Please someone proooofffffffffff! I neeeeedddddssssssss it!

(you know youre addicted when you have 2 guns in 2 separate orders still on their way from HK and you still want to buy something else....)

I emailed them to find out if it was in fact a FULL METAL m11a1 and so far have not gotten a reply :(

can anyone confirm this so I can further abuse my credit card?

edit:

on further reading the speedytoys advertisment....

This gun is very realistic looking and feeling, and has a good amount of metal parts including a full metal barrel.  It has a full sized heavy removable magazine with a full metal core.  It shoots with great power and fires best with .2 g BBs and heavier.  This gun is accurate at over 100 feet.

This statement combined with the fact that speedytoys does not stock the regular m11a1 (to compare prices with, one would think they'd have the old version for some lesser price) leads me to believe this is the regular old KSC/KWA m11a1 with metal internals....and deceptive advertising.... (or Im wrong and we can all do the happy happy dance of dual metal m11's very soon.....)

Please someone proooofffffffffff!  I neeeeedddddssssssss it!

(you know youre addicted when you have 2 guns in 2 separate orders still on their way from HK and you still want to buy something else....)

All HFC metal guns use that 'pakerised' or 'gunmetal' finish.

The T77 is completely finished in that finish.

Hence T77 = Metal.

Yes.

Anyway, the fragile loading nozzle is a carry-over from the KSC Hardkick nozzle (the shiny metal one). Which is a piece of *beep* if you ask me. Oh well, maybe this rendition of the M11 will be better. Sure as hell sounds promising to me.

All HFC metal guns use that 'pakerised' or 'gunmetal' finish.

The T77 is completely finished in that finish.

Hence T77 = Metal.

yes, i know the t77 is completely metal. My question is the speedytoys m11a1 which CLAIMS to be full metal....(depending on which part of the ad you look at)

Archived