I think that every member should at least use an avatar.

Reasons to:

1) Makes it easier for readers to quickly see who is posting. It makes it hard if they don't have an avatar. you actually have to read the persons name to see who it is....

I know avatars change, but if people just don't change it every three minutes, then people would be like "hey, whos' this...* see avatar, read name* ok"

Then everytime they see that avatar again they can know who it is....Then if they ever change it........."Who's this.......*read name, see avatar*......oo...ok....new avatar..."

I just do'nt like the fact that almost all the new members have NO avatar or signature what so ever. It makes it hard to read, and very annoying.

/ rant

I know thats a terrible argument, and one that won't get anywhere probably....

I just have a problem with it...

~P

Second

Your reasons are the same reasons I like avatars. Easy to see who posted. What I have noticed, however, is that many people who don't have avatars don't have more than 50 posts, so it is all good.

By the way, you numbered your reasons, but you only had one of them.

Thanks for the heads on my mis numbering.

I just think its strange not to have an avatar. And, whoever said that it is mostly people with under 50 posts not having an avatar are partially wrong.

I've noticed several members with 100+ PC and no avatar.

~P

I find the signatures, especially large ones, annoying becuase it means more stuff to scroll past and it makes it harder to browse stealthily at work :P

Avatar's. I really couldnt care less, I read the names, it takes all of what 0.0002 of a second to read the name, unless you're dyslexic or a bit slow on the uptake