Stop shooting!

Mister Big Shot

Should a skirmish stop every time someone reloads?  

439 members have voted

1. 1. Should a skirmish stop every time someone reloads?

• Hell no!
    • Yes indeed!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only time I ever had to yell something along those lines was because I had been hit, and was reloading before I respawned. My ammo was at the spawn point, so I was kneeling down reoading and this guy started shooting at me. Technically he shouldn't since that's spawn camping, but I just called over and told him to knock it off :D

"Stop shooting as there is a chance that i will get hit."

On a tangent but it strikes me as just plain weird the number of people who seem genuinley bothered about being shot in airsoft... Surely by turning-up at a place you acknowledge that you're more than likely going to get peppered at least a few times..?

I haven't actually heard that kind of quote yet but it wouldn't surprise me if I did at some point :D

On a tangent but it strikes me as just plain weird the number of people who seem genuinley bothered about being shot in airsoft...

Probably the same type of people that support blind-firing;

"I want to be able to shoot you without you having the opportunity to shoot back at me" seems to be the under-lying train of thought.

:devil:

I think the airsofters have spoken :P

They stop to reload i:

See how many rnds i have left if i am using a pistol.

See if i can run a little closer to them to shoot them a little more accurately from a little closer and a place they arent expecting.

low cap user (not by choice) so i can't waste any rounds. single all the way! sadly. gotta get clean hits. ;)

H&K

:D:P

haha people that want the game stopped when reloading are pricks quite frankly.

is this backyard wars, or full skirmishes. backyard wars its more acceptable i suppose, but still stupid.

"hang on stop shooting while i move to some different cover"

"hang on stop shooting whiel i let my finger off the trigger"

WTF ?

lol yes i hate people who want you to stop a game for them to reload. its so unrealisick i hate them people. i think if you come across them we should drill them with our heavy artillery lol ha ha :D:P:rolleyes::rolleyes:

On a tangent but it strikes me as just plain weird the number of people who seem genuinley bothered about being shot in airsoft... Surely by turning-up at a place you acknowledge that you're more than likely going to get peppered at least a few times..?

I haven't actually heard that kind of quote yet but it wouldn't surprise me if I did at some point :D

I can't say as I've ever heard someone ask to pause the game to reload. Reloading is part of the game, if someone spots you & takes advantage of the opportunity good luck to them. They are playing the game well in my opinion.

I only field low & mid caps these days because I'm a masacist at heart, it's all part of the fun. I still find being shot out by a newbie with a spinger highly amuzing too. :)

reloads add another aspect to the game which forces you to use better tactics, wich makes the game more challenging. more challenging = more fun, IMO. I don't like easy stuff.

this was how I beat my friend in some backyard wars yesterday. He's trigger happy, so I'd stick my head up, and as soon as he pulled the trigger I'd get back down. firing 1 shot to every 4 of his. waited for him to be out and took him down. I had to do this twice because he was in a better position, I had no choice but to go on the defensive.

As a lowcap user, nothing makes me happier than to waste a winder.  The game doesn't play on you schedule.

Unless it's a idiot with an M4 patriot, external 10v battery & an electric box mag. I've seen it done, chappy thought he was cool drilling newbies with a hot gun too. *fruitcage* numpty. :rocket:

Votes Yes.

Why? :P

Some people aren't that smart.

:D Run Forrest!

:rocket:

If you stood up in a fire fight and shouted stop i have to reload you might as well have big 'shoot me' sign on you.

I also like the adrenaline rush of trying to change mags while under fire, get behind cover, change mag while trying to watch how the game is moving, remember to give the new mag a quick wind then back in the hunt what is better than this.

stopping the game for this is a bit nanny state for me, if you are under pressure use your pistol.

curlyboy

Archived