P90 Clips

Chris P

Right then, Hi.

I've just ordered my first gun from Hong Kong

I've played a couple of times and feel its right to get my own gun rather than renting out the famas time and time again.

I've ordered my self the TM P90 TR with a few extra clips and Red Dot etc

Then it dawned on me. The P90 clips are Huge.

Does anyone know of a thigh pouch or belt that has something that will acomadate a P90 Clip?

Cheers Guys

P-90 mag pouches can br purchased from most good Airsoft retailers. Try some of these...

Airsoft Armoury: www.airsoftarmoury.com

Zero-One Airsoft: www.zerooneairsoft.com

Airsoft Dynamics: www.airsoftdynamics.com

They are much bigger than most mag-pouches and can be worn on belts, in webbing or across your chest.

This is like half off-topic. But if you are sick of the P-90 mags (and I'm sure you will sooner or later) you can opt for a P-90 box mag. It takes M16 highcaps (with a simple mod you can make it take locaps too)

The box mag replaces P-90 mags and instead you use M16 mags instead, and you'll also have extra space in the magwell to store a large battery.

Info found here: http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...P90BOX_srch_p90 box mag

Sorry I think you misunderstood. I said NINTY NINE BRITISH POUNDS, let me XE that for you..

*/goes on xe.com*

Ah-ha, here we go:

99.00 GBP = 175.893 USD

1 GBP = 1.77670 USD 1 USD = 0.562842 GBP

Would you pay erm 175USD for a vest....? Even if it's BlackHawk?

Cheers for the link dude. That's your loadout and review yes?

What the hell happened to your right RIS rail? Don't tell me you removed the RD sight and bolted the rail on the top so it's hanging on one bolt?

Get yourself a DTP rail mount! ;) Oh and erm I have a spare RIS rail and the bolts shoud you want it?

I thought you said 99 dollars, I misread that.

175, I would'nt, but then again, there arent many vests that will hold P90 mags, you I guess you could call it a specialty peice.

Not my loadout OR review unfortunatly, I don't play with AEGs ;) Although i'll have to think about it in the future, since I'm really missing my ToyTec P90.

I've ordered my self the TM P90 TR with a few extra clips and Red Dot etc

Then it dawned on me. The P90 clips are Huge.

Does anyone know of a thigh pouch or belt that has something that will acomadate a P90 Clip?

Hate to be an *albatross*, but what am clips? You mean mags right? ;)

theres a vest out there called a "new york swat vest" it holds 4 p90 mags comfortably with 2 extra in a hard to reach middle of the back pouch PLUS it has a pistol holster, radio pouch and a whole lot more gubbins for 60 :D quid. oh and it fits fat gits like me!

Yeah Phoenix,  Clip is another word for Magazine, as used in all the most cringeworthy movies.  :)

Also if i remember correctly clip while commonly used to discribe mags are not the same. Clips are metal strips which hold the rounds and allows the shoter to load them into the gun/rifle.

but back to the topic. p90 mags up they are big in deed. About those drop leg pouches. If you have smaller legs they can be a hassel to use when kneeling down. Ive been thinking of modding a chest rig used to take m16 mags to take p90 mags. Cheap yet effective i hope.

I own both a P90 TR and a Blackhawk Omega Cross Draw. Even though I use a box mag now, when I was still using the standards, they fit very well in the OCD. That's the great thing about Blackhawks. They got so much velcro, it isn't funny.

But now that my mag pouches go unused for magazines, I stick my second pistol in one of the mag pouches. True crossdraw action, baby. :ph34r:

Archived