The time limit edit button thingy..

Arnie/Admins

Could you magically do your *thang* and make that Edit button appear in my first post of the MP5BOYs thread please? I've found a place to host my pictures up, and won't need to hassle R22 to tell him where to put the pics in my review..

Also, any chance of a post-count raise? :rolleyes: lol jokes.. (you can if you want.. I don't mind! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: )

Cheers anyway

P.S I need a place to host the VIDEOS.. any chance you could lend a hand? I have LOADS of drooling vids to upload..

Edit: Also, theres a limit to how many pictures can be hosted in one post.. Any chance you can free this limit? Pictures tell a thousand words remember... ;)

Edited by TaQ

Sorry, but my reviews aren't good enough to add on your webpages :( I have a real low vocabulary and my wording isn't very...... structured... know wha'am sayin' bro? :)

I will be making a new post in the MP5BOYs thread, be sure to paste it as the first post. Thanks a mill mate *two tumbs up*

yeh three pics rather some what lacking but hey it's the thought that counts and well no not reeally but before you left us for that gap thing (don't know what it was) you were one of the funniest members so i'd just thought i'd show my respect to you and ur n00b bashing lol oh yeh just don't check out the newnbies forum you'll have an hart attack

LOL, well I got Told. by Arnie for that, hence my warning level going up 10%. I learnt my lesson my son my son.. Right now I'm just gonna get as many reviews up as I can. I work full time 4pm-1am nows, no time for n00b-bashing sorry.. :(

Anyways, Arnie if you be so kind to close this thread as it's sorted now, and I'm sending the videos over to you now.

• 1 month later...

oh damn crashing hotmail!

good stuff TaQ! just wanted to say thanks for making email spam decrease a whole lot more!

anyway... back on topic...

how long does that edit button last for until you cant edit your post?