STAY CLEAR OF SAFARA SOFTAIR!

LoneWolf

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We shop in Safara alot, but we drive to the shop and obviously there weren't any problems. Today my team mates went down to San Marino and i ordered Guarder 1195 vest. So guys at Safarasoftair said that the vests are at customs and should arrive like tomorrow and that if i still want it they would ship it on tuesday/wednesday with free shipping. So i agreed and now i'll wait and see what happens. If it doesn't arrive soon and with free shipping i'll drive there in a month or so and there's gonna be some serious *albatross* kicking. I'll keep you guys posted.

Cheers! Zune

shame that folks are having roblems with them

I always find they can be increeeedibly slow at answering emails (to be fair though there usually as slow before getting the payment as after, unlike some places lol)

any orders Ive made with them have always arrived as described in the end so Ive no personal complaints on that score, I've just go into the habit of taking the speed of email responses and delivery into account when deciding if item X can wait a while to arrive and get bought from safara or if its urgent and gets bought elsewhere. which is a shame cos f there email and order processing response wwas faster Id use them for jst about everything (not as cheap as hong kong orders that make it thru without VAT etc, but usually cheaper than equivalent HK orders that get VAT n Duty applied)

Ok i received the vest after 15 days off waiting and it really was shipping free. So thumbs up for keeping a promise. So to conclude my view on this; if you are willing to wait for 3-4 weeks then you can order from these guys and you will receive the goods. My friend waited for a month and last time i ordered some upgrade parts i waited for a month as well. But we always received the correct stuff as ordered.

Hope this helps someone! Cheers! Zune

Gave 'em a call today....these people are unprofessional.

Me: I'd like to know where my money is

Safara: Oh, hello. God, I erm, forgot all about it!

Me: How can you forget about 1grand?

Safara: Well, our acountant went on holiday last week..

Me: I should have gotten my money over 40days ago, a week is 7days.

Safara: I forgot, we've got over 150orders, and lot's of new stuff in from manufactureres

Me: I doubt you guys are a one man company, it does'nt take long to give me a refund

Safara: My assistant is away, he races on motorbikes, and he's got a few competitions currently

Me: Very nice, but I want my money.

Safara: I'll send it out Monday!

Me: Aha.... (O RLY?)

So, if anyone of you read about a shooting in SanMarino, you know it was me tearing up Safara Airsoft.

Cheers,

Mike

:cookiemonster:

Safara: I forgot, we've got over 150orders, and lot's of new stuff in from manufactureres

Me: I doubt you guys are a one man company, it does'nt take long to give me a refund

Safara: My assistant is away, he races on motorbikes, and he's got a few competitions currently

So, if any of you read about a shooting in SanMarino, you know it was me tearing up Safara Airsoft.

Cheers,

Mike

So, if any of you read about a shooting in SanMarino, you know it was me tearing Safara Airsoft a new one.

Cheers,

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Well you shouldn't have posted it three times. :P I ordered from them last week. So far they haven't done anything, the order is still "Pending". LoL I am not in a hurry and I think that they will send me the items.

That sucks that they are fudging around with so many people.

One thing though. If you paid by CC then get your bank to issue a charge back.

You will get your cash straight back and (The good bit for everyone wanting to bring down Safari) if they recieve several charge backs in a year (iirc) then they will have their merchant status revoked so will be unable to take card transactions which will pretty much put them out of business.

Just my 2 cents as I have quite a bit of experience programming interfaces for CC charging etc.

Well they are answering in a rythm of 1 email/reply every 2-3 days. :P So far the A.I.C.S. is out of the order (not in stock) and today they said that my 0.23 excels are not available and theywill send the 0.25. :o Let's see what happens next. They asked me to pay via bank account but I don't think that I will do this. If they want only from my CC or else I will cancel the order.

I buy a lot of stuff from Safara and have never been nothing but satisfied.

The only difference is, we walk in the store, leave 3-5.000€ there and everyone is happy :)

I hear you. And I know that. They can also be PITAs with people walking in the store. I posted a link somewhere about their misdealings already.

If you do bad business online, you are a bad person in RL. It just happens they choose to play fair (or fair enough) when you are in the store with them.

THis won't change my opinion of them, already well established and hopefully spreading around.

The more I can ruin their reputation - and hopefully some business - the more I am glad.

Safarà= scum. Personal experience, friends' experience, strangers' experience. The fact that some dealings go also well cant and will never change what they really are.

wow

Im in Canada and we get shotty service now and then fro our companies, but this is bad.

I can understand a screw up with a regular gun, but this isnt a regular gun, this is the king of airsoft rifles. Among the rarest and most expensive AEGs on the planet.

This isnt a $500 TM(what they go for in canada), this is a +$2000(prolly closer to $2500 here) systema PTW.

If your going for a PTW, your a serious airsofter

if your going to sell a PTW, you better be goddam professional.

On the other hand, I bought 2 expensive guarder kits, and some pistols + random stuff from them, all on a different date. I always received my goods after 2 weeks, they never charged my credit card before sending the goods.

Ok, they don't answer emails fast, and their english is not that good, but I like their prices ( on most of the items).

I know other people here in Belgium that ordered from Safara and they all are satisfied.

Just my 2 cents...

OMG !! :blink: ,

I just barely order an TM Mil AUG with extra parts but...after reading those faulties experiences, i think i'd to look for another retail who has one for me, :o.

Thanks for all this info, and keep in fight from those faulty retailers in the world.

Archived