RAV and Armor...

Crispin1025

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FOR FUTURE REFERENCE: The RAV idea is over. However, I would like some help in finding a good combination if that is possible. To the members who have posted information regarding other equipment (Agent47, trigger happy, and other) thanks a million for the information. PLEASE STOP FLAMING AND GIVING ME NEG REP POINTS! I WILL NOT BE GOING WITH THE RAV SETUP!

Your cooperation is appreciated greatly.

Crispin1025

Google is your friend :)

PS

When I can pick up 6-8 extra shots (and the fact that we tend to play in freezing weather) you can count on the fact that I will be wearing armor.

BA doesn't work like it does in James Bond Videogames, you go down when you get shot but it'll save your life. You won't just have the hits bounce off you and you'll be able to keep running. If you were really milsim you'd know this....

TT MAV. Just look on Google for revies, or check the user reviews section of arnies. I know some inifinitly smart fellow that's also incredibly handsome did a review on the MAV.

Don't expect me to do everthing for you, learning on your own is fun too. I shouldn't have to suggest every little thing to you. Go on gear sites like Military morons.com and such. Thats how everyone else did it, spent days researching gear, you should do that too.

Archived