Hong Kong or ArnieGeddon....?

TaQ

Hey lads....

........I've been asked by my parents if I want to go to HK with them for a relatives wedding in Hong Kong...... The holiday is 2 weeks and it starts on October 20th and come back on the 3rd of november.... SLAP BANG IN THE MIDDLE OF ARNIEGEDDON...........

I've never been to a relatives wedding of mine before as I don't go to HK very often. If I'm going to HK next month It'll be my first time I've attended a relatives wedding... I want to go... to see my relatives and family... and go to Kwong Wa Street! Woooooo! BUTT (and that's a big butt..) is it worth missing ArnieGeddon to see a relative of mine get married...? AG will be my first ever skirmish and something I've always been looking forward to since news came out about it..

....If you was in my shoes, what would YOU do?

HongKong or ArnieGeddon?

TaQ

P.S quite a getaway from all the WHICH IS THE BETTER GUN!?!? P-20 OR AK56!?1/1/ OLOLOLFF threads around here ey? lol

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grab a sheet of A4 paper. Write 'Arnie-Geddon' at one end, and 'Hong Kong' at the other. Keep hold of the pen. Sit in front of the paper. Close your eyes. Stab the pen randomly at the paper. Open your eyes. If it's closer to Arnie-Geddon, go there. If it's closer to Hong Kong, got there.

Seriously, I have no idea. Make up your own mind!

YEASH! HARD.... i have never skirmished, i dont even have a GUN ffs! But i would go to hong kong...

The reason is that you can buy tons of airsoft goodies, give it to me, and parhaps keep some for yourself. Then next BIG event you can gte in there looking like Bruce Willis on steroids!

!YAY!

+ To be honest, HK is a trip of a life time, and in reality i could not turn it down for a free AEG, unless it was an SA 80 (is it A or An?).

GL on deciding.

Try not to offend arny

I would have to go to Hong Kong, the food is good, the whole place is a giant skirmish sight, people use AEGs as bin rods! What more can you want!

Just make sure you store all your loot in your hand luggage. Then if customs think they are real you can shoot them with plastic pellets!

Yeah that's a good idea, infact that's a GREAT idea! The players there are like hardcore and everything there is so cheap lol.

Language barriar may be a problem but I'll just introduce my cousins to take me there (they know all the major places in HK :D) hopefully they'll join in the fun!

Looks like it's probably HK then....... Unfortunately...... But not sure yet...

Hmmmm, a tough one. But a question you're going to have to answer yourself. Either miss a trip to HK, or miss the first ever Arnie-Geddon? Well, you know which one I'd go for, but then I'm not you.

I would go to Arnie-Geddon, but then I know what we have planned for the event! Unmissable ;)

Try to answer the following questions...

1. Which would you rather go to?

2. Which will you regret NOT going to?

3. Which one will you enjoy more?

Sorry I can't be any more help than that :mellow:

Go to Hong Kong, marry and be happy :)

And never post on Arnies again....? :mellow:

lol joking joking :lol:

Well to be honest R22 I'll be regretting the one I'm missing out, both have their highs. Also I'll be gone for two weeks so that kinda means two weeks of spam free on Arnies :)

Glad to see some guys see the back of me... :rolleyes:

This is a no brainer... family comes first... regardeless how cool will be for you to go to ARNIEGEDDON put everything in perspective ARNIEGEDDON is just an airsoft game that is completely insignificant in comparaison with a family members wedding.

Archived