Hong Kong or ArnieGeddon....?

TaQ

ZeroPositive, you know "tinkle60" don't you? I heard a little about you :) (can't remember tinkle60's name again argh!)

MAKKOO, yeah I'm thinking of getting a nice digicam unreleased in the UK, my parents say NO AIRSOFT gear though, as I've spent too much on it already (kinda helps me too in a good way..)

I can almost tell where I'm going now.. Thanks to all the advice from members :D

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the mere fact that you consider going to hongkong is quite a good indicator that you'd like to get to know your relatives n stuff, so far east is the way to go... visit some shops, take some pics, join a game and party with your people..

apart from that... think creative - 30 people (or whatever number visits the marriage) in their best clothes at a hk skirmish site must be one hell of a show ;)

James airsoft is one thing Family is another. It just so happens that you will also be able to purchase several airsoft bits over there. I've heard theres a few shops and such :rolleyes: in hong kong that sell springers or something.... :P:P b'sides Arnigedon 2004 is (hopfully)mearly the first anuall forum ######-up, I mean event . :D have fun in hong kong and get yourself some friggin' goggles. :D

well i dont know about you but i was born in HK and came to the US like 10+ years ago, lost track after 10 years. i was offered by my parents to go to HK 2 time already and one of them was to go to my brothers wedding in Japan (the kingdom of airsoft!) but i'm too lazy to get a passport and stuff i i stayed home like a bum. My Gandma is still telling me to go and i'm thinking about it. But i did tell my parents to buy me an MP5 the first time they went and then an m16a2 + AK47 the second time (got them all with full trademarks and no orange tip Ha!). but if i were u, i'd go to ArnieGeddon, but then again, i'm not really much of a family person.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived