Kuan Ju Works METAL M92F Beretta

The Beretta M92FS by Kuan Ju Works

Before I begin let me let you know that I have never delt with a KJ works beretta and I know that people say they have a lot of lemons. I however did not recive a lemon.

The beretta M92F is the offical gun of the United States Military and is an amazing pistol sold in 9MM. Although not as powerful as the Colt .45 it gets the job done.

For real steel history visit this site. It has the Beretta M9 saga.

http://www.sightm1911.com/lib/history/true_story_m9.htm

First Impressions

So I got a little letter in the mail saying that my package was not there and that the UPS had missed me. So I went to go get the package at the post office. Got the box and it felt pretty heavy. I was nervous since it came from Hong Kong and wanted to make sure it was in great condition. Once I got home I tore into the box and I noticed some things were missing. The box had some things "whited out". When I opened it I was horrified by the orange tip and that they had epoxyed the beretta hangrips that came with my gun. It upset me but I got them fixed but I won't discuss that here.

Once I got rid of that the gun looked beautiful. Full metal and the finish was amazing. Very clean with no messups anywhere. It looked very real to me and felt nice an heavy.

Loading the gun

Once I loaded the gun with BBs I set out and got ready to shoot off the gun. Loading was simple as you just place the loader over the mag and then put bbs in the top via speed loader etc. Then you push them in with the provided tool.

Gas loading was simple too, and feels to me much like loading the HFC M190. Very easy and gas goes right in the mag. One fill is about a mag and a half worth for me right now but then again it's col outside and in the house as well.

Firing

After I loaded my M9 I set off to fire off a few shots. The hop up is SET for .2 Gram BBs. So avoid using heavier or your FPS will suffer.

Once I started firing the gun off it worked well for me. She seemed to be doing well no jams at all. Although I did notice that for some reason the KJW M9 will toss a bb out of the top of the gun possiblly because it was loaded to much or for some other reason. This only affected performance one though because the bb fell back into the top of the gun and the slide jamed. All other times it shot fine.

Because of the cold outside I can not give groupings but from what I see it is pretty accurate.

I did however do a quick Soda can test. It shot right through the can the first time, then the second it went through one side and dented the other then a third went through again. This wasn't with a "coke" can though so I can't be sure of anything. I'm sure the FPS is around 280-320(I know that's a big margin) or so. I also have the full metal version so that may affect some things as well.

Comaprisons

From owning a KWA Glock 18C and a HFC M190 I'd have to say I like this gun the best. It looks much better than both of the guns I've owned and feels and fires amazingly. The comparison between the HFC and KJW is hard to do. Both guns are very very good but I'd take the KJW over the HFC because it looks so much better and also I find loading much easier with the KJW.

Final

All in all I'd say that the KJW M9 is an amazing gun and performs very well. I got mine from War 4 which is why it came with trademarks, there is an option for it. It wasn't cheap though 152 dollars because I had to have it shipped from Hong Kong. But for the price of one in the US it's a damn good gun for around 100-120 dollars. I'd suggest this as a very good gun, maybe not for beginners since they might become concered easily with the gun but if you've had a few GBB It's deff consider it. Expecially because it looks, feels, and performs very well.

gun22yw.jpg

Score

Looks(right out of the box) - 5/10

Looks(after I worked my charm on her) - 9/10

Performance - 9/10

Value - 10/10

Overall - I'm gonna say a deff 10/10 while it has it's downsides I think it's probably one of my favortie and best pistols I've owned.

~Allen aka Ryu