tomo2323

The fact that I'm not interested in AKs and have sold off my RPK mag also comes into play. Having to resell an expensive AEG that I won't be able to use while waiting for a buyer is not an effort I'm willing to pursue.

From ZeroOne:

www.zerooneairsoft.com

G&P AK47 Metal Front Set

Our Price: £49.99

That should satisfy the requirement of a metal body for the RPK. I thought it was more expensive, as the TM EG1000 motor I bought used was ~15pounds including postage. Plus say an hour of work to just install and rewire it (not considering troubleshooting) that doesn't leave much. How much do you propose I compensate you for the metal body (mins motor & work) then?

Hope that settles it.

mate if i tried to do this i would want the gun back without paying for it

i am being reasonable as he clearly stated in a pm that we could swap back if him or me wasnt happy with the guns

i am offering to collect it a 2 hour drive and i would pay him for the first shipping charges that he undertook and id pay him for the repairs that were carried out!! what more can he want he would be back square

if not i want £100 as the wood grips are near imposible to get and the metal body would be £100 + so i think a £100 is reasonable

Whilst I appreciate individuals not involved in this situation are posting with the best of intentions, can we leave this thread for the individuals in question?

There's an awful lot of obtuse and non-critical information being posted. If possible I'd appreciate it if we could leave this thread for the relevant parties to use for the purpose of rectifying their differences.

Thread tidied up as a result. Cheers. :)

Tinkerbell, is a metal front set not the lower half of the AK receiver set? Could you please point out a store which provides a metal body for the AK?

mate if i tried to do this i would want the gun back without paying for it

i am being reasonable as he clearly stated in a pm that we could swap back if him or me wasnt happy with the guns

i am offering to collect it a 2 hour  drive and i would pay him for the first shipping charges that he undertook and id pay him for the repairs that were carried out!! what more can he want he would be back square

if not i want £100 as the wood grips are near imposible to get and the metal body would be £100 +  so i think a £100 is reasonable

You're being a bit ridiculous now. A full wood & metal front set is 100pounds from ZeroOne. So you expect me to buy you a wood grip, wood stock, wood handguards, and metal front set all brand new while taking no consideration of the repairs I had to do? There is absolutely no way I will provide this unless directed to do so by a court judge.

I've provided you an alternative to set things as you wish them to be, minus any costs incurred in my repairs of the SPR. Take it or leave it, as you're being exceedingly unagreeable. If you'd like, we can pursue this through Paypal or the legal system.

Just to clarify, I've returned one of the posts Samm issued (albeit amended) due to the relevance in the wake of the preceding post to this. Hopefully that should give you a fair figure to work with in regards to the cost of the G&P lower receiver.

Also the front set is traditionally understoond to refer to elements such as the barrel, forward handgrip caps (the metal components), etc. :)

Edit: Sorry, looks like the thread just had a minor cardiac arrest when I merged Samm's post with it. Apologies. Normal service now resumed and I'll not try to be so efficient any more. ^_^

i wouldnt have bought the gun if you ment it was ment to come with a metal reciever

u stated metal bodie which retails at more

i do want a wooden hpistol grip as that one looks very bad

the motor did not need replacing

and as the kit is not guarder why should have i payed £200 extra??

if it is guarder do you have the recipt and could the verify you purchased it from them

also i wouldnt be able to sell the gun for anymore than £200 so im at a total loss

This is pointless. You raise issue with every bit of the gun on every turn.

I've provided you a solution to the only valid issue you present with the gun (the lack of a metal body). Take it or we can solve this by other means.

Goodbye.

right well you will hear from my solicitor soon

Id like to add why you dont seem to want to discuss why you said "we can always always give eachothers guns back" in a pm?

i belive this will be hard evidence if we need to take this to court. This can be classed as a 'written agreement'

goodbye

Thanks for your clarification Marlowe.

I'm sorry if I mislead you to believe that the lower section of the AK was metal. I believed since the top half was, that the bottom half was. I'm not very familiar with AKs, see my sig - I'm an Armalite enthusiast. I would offer to purchase you a new metal body (or provide you the funds to do so) but I'm hard pressed to do so when I had to perform repairs on the gun I received. The many other unfound claims of me 'conning' you also doesn't help the situation.

I honestly don't know where to go from here. I had to repair an AEG that did not fire, and you received a gun lacking a metal part which was promised. I propose we each do the necessary 'changes' to the AEGs (as I did) and leave it at that. I'll take suggestions from moderators into strong consideration as well.

i thought you said it had the geuarder full steel rpk conversuion kit?

i thought you said it had the geuarder full steel rpk conversuion kit?

Unfortunately this could mean one of two things...

1 - Guarder Conversion Kit (Standard) - Includes wood parts and metal barrel assembly, plus a few other odds and sods.

2 - Guarder Conversion Kit (Deluxe) - Includes all above PLUS full metal receiver parts, both upper and lower.

Without knowing WHICH Guarder kit it was supposedly supplied with, it's impossible to tell what should have come with it.

Bear in mine, however, that the £600 price tag quoted in the first post would clearly only apply to the deluxe metal kit containing the metal receiver parts.

I mean to take no sides here, just offering up some facts :)

right guys a update

I have taken the gun to Zeroone airsoft to be looked at

he has confirmed it is a guarder front set however he says it is in very poor condition as he found striped screws etc.

he has clarified there is no metal body

he has clarified there is no wooden pistol grip

he has clarified that the stock is practically falling of

and he has chronoed the gun............... a small 110fps !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this gun was proclaimed to have a m100 upgrade

Z1 have stated that there is no upgrade or the gun is tromendisley worn out

he said the gun is worthless in the current state and needs alot of work.

He has agreed to be a witness at court which i am pleased about

i am happy that i have his assurence that the gun is a 'con' and Z1 and me advise you stay away from this man at all costs!!!!!!!

Tom

As it appears that all has been said which can be said, and that you are unable to reach a decision, I'm going to close this thread for now. If either party wants the thread re-opening please let me know.

Once this matter has been settled - whether through amicable or legal means - I'd appreciate it if one of the parties involved could let the Moderating team know so that we can move this to the resolved section. Thanks. :)

Edit: 22.48 08/03/06: This matter has now been resolved. Thread moved. :)

Archived