black hawk down

blade3

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To the e-hobby asia shop- their delta armor replica should do the job and kneepads too, but I wouldn't go for their "pro-tec" skate helmet. It looks quite different than one used by delta. They used Pro-Tec Classic helmet which is available in most skate shops for about twenty bucks. I have one myself and it's cool.

I'm sure I created a thread on this...

...and also have a thread in which I posted pictures to accompany a VERY detailed list...

Here you go.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...ndpost&p=319037

which wasnt entirely correct.

good job though

there have been several threads on this already, and joeking27 had already posted threads which do link to yours.

Ranger:

-PASGT w/ Desert 6 helm cover

-SWDGoggles

-Desert 3 Top

-Desert 3 Bottom

-tan boots

-Ranger Body Armor (woodland)

-Black Hawk Knee Pads

-Web Gear( various ways the Rangers set up their set..this is just an example for a standard riflemen >>not entirely correct<<)

>Y suspenders

>Belt

>butt pack

>M16 packs(i think 4)

>2 canteens

Delta:

-SF Half-Head Helmet

-Black Oakley Goggles/SWDGoggles

-Desert 3 Top

-Desert 3 Bottom

-Black Boots

-PT Spec Ops Body Armor

-Black Alta(can be something diff. but similar) Knee Pads/Neoprene Knee pads( i think thats what theyre called)

-That I know of there were snipers, regs, and operators type gear, along with medics and all that.

Sniper: Black/OD Hawk Chest Rig Harness (4 pouches holds 8 m16 mags, 4 m14 mags, 2 pistol pouches on each side)

Operator: Black Hawk Style vest

http://cgi.ebay.com/BLACKHAWK-Style-Tactic...1QQcmdZViewItem

Regular: Black Hawk Style vest Has 4-6 pouches each holding 2 M16 mags each.

Again, this is all i think what they have, they all had various setups, I have numerous pictures if needed from the movie and links to certain pieces of equipment needed.

I got here some pictures of Hoot.

If your'e looking to spraypaint your gun hoot's style

The foregrip is painted tan, the collapsable stock is painted tan, and the hand grip is painted tan all with brown streaks. The gun he uses is an M727 or airsoft wise...an M4A1 with a fixed carrying handle and M733 foregrips or an M733 with an M4 outer barrel.

pics...

BHD-BTS-032.jpg

Hoot front view

Copyofbhd14.jpg

Idea of vest

BHDdisk2_007.jpg

Foregrip painting

1366cap007.jpg

Back view showing web gear.

47647858a.jpg

Delta sniper view

delta4.jpg

delta's

delta3.jpg

two delta's

nassr1.jpg

diff loadouts

poster8.jpg

closer look

also, all deltas wore their armored vest under whatever they wore whether it was the OD/Black Chest rig, or the styles of the Black Hawk Vests.

I'll get a picture up soon of my loadout.

Hope this helps, more than happy to answer any questions about the gear used.

Thanks for the pics!

On the last pic, the guy on the right, is he wearing a DOAV without the pistol mag pouches?

Also, you wouldn't have any "closeups" of the operator's backs, would you? (or ones that are a bit larger?) Because then I would be able to know if it is BHI gear due to the BTS webbing on the back.

Thanks for the pics! :)

Thanks.

So it does look like BHI's vest.

If it is the DOAV vest, how would I remove the four mag pouches without trouble? I know that mag pouches are sewn onto the vest. In the pics, it looks like the pouches were never there, thanks to some incredible stitching work.

Any advice? thanks

Archived