• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Felts thats pretty organised! When I eventually get my own place (which wont be will summer 2009 :( sometimes uni gets in the way) yours is pretty much what I would do, everything looks like its got its own place :D

Get that support weapon in a more prominent possition and for god's sake Krylon that JLS SCAR, they don't look to bad when painted.

ahhh cheers guys that took me all day even on my injured leg i was bored so i decided to finally sort it all out as we have only moved in not to long ago.

but im not yet finished with it . i have to write on the labels what is on each shelf so the missus remembers where each thing goes. cause beleive it or not she is a airsofter as well

but about the skar i am going to get round to the krylon job soon, as soon as i have big al you will be the first to be shown any way enough ###### from me lets see some more gun rooms guys

oh yeah p s lord sex that is quite a collection but what about ya guns you forget to add all of them in the pics dude come on dont let us down lol