Lets see your gun rooms.

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yeah p s lord sex that is quite a collection but what about ya guns you forget to add all of them in the pics dude come on dont let us down lol

Look at the previous page. Also as you obviously haven't, look through the rest of the thread, their's some awesome gunrooms.

Edited by BigAl
  • 3 months later...

This is what my tactical man cave (read: closet with peg board) originally looked like: :P

1337.jpg

Later I made it more serious and bought an MP-40 (no pics).

Then, while on vacation, we had a break in! My M-16 and MP-40 were stolen. Oddly enough, they didn't touch my Ruger 10/22, the only real gun to inhabit the tactical man cave.

In the time since, I have acquired a TSD AK and some SADF kit. Here is the current state of the Tactical Man Cave:

PICT0460-2.jpg

And here's everything I can't fit in the TMC:

PICT0461-1.jpg

I need to get rid of some of that, by the way. ;)

My humble closet......

I've got desert marpat that will be there along with the woodland version soon. I do have more gear under my bed, but still im not much of a gear person as you can see.....

P3260174.jpg

Some of my guns, not shown is a G36c and a pistol. And yes that is a super 9.... It was given to me by a friend who stopped playing airsoft. Its modified a bit internally and obviously externaly too (yey for zipties!!).

P3260184.jpg

Here's where i keep all my tools for airsoft, and small accesories.

P3260181.jpg

lol, am i the only one with a ton of these......most of em' have been thrown out and i still have more than ten.

P3260183.jpg

my dresser has most of my airsoft accesories, and other airsoft/rs stuff in there, but its not organized so i didnt take a pic.

Edited by yeatzee
  • 2 weeks later...

well i dont have a traditional room as i still live at home...bleh

this is my mags

001-5.jpg

007-2.jpg

ammo dump...

002-5.jpg

closet of boxes

003-5.jpg

gear

004-4.jpg

005-4.jpg

other boxes that are under my bed...lol

006-4.jpg

and guns...with the exception of my MP5K and my SG-1

007-1.jpg

Hey how do you guys bring your guns to games, i dotn see many rifle cases? Do you put them in the original boxes or just out of the box?

well actually i have those big dosko sport hard cases. its just not in the pics because its to plain.

actually i use these cases

010-4.jpg

011-2.jpg