Lets see your gun rooms.

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a few guns hanging on the wall along with my gear, but I thought it was appropriate ^_^

100_3393.jpg

I've found that .50 caliber shells are a nice decoration for any room in the house.

100_3399.jpg

By the way, those are fake bullet holes drawn with a sharpie...hehe it's kind of a funny story but let's just say I wasn't the one who did it.

holy jesus, jebus

Like he said - wow

I've been putting some storage together for mine

gunrackver3-1.jpg

and I am (was) quite pleased with the result. Now I realise I don't need more guns I need a bigger house first :D

Nice to see everyones ideas though not just the big collections. I put off getting the power tools out for ages working out how I was going to do it and I'm still browsing for some ideas. So thanks for sharing chaps.

Dave

Kliskey - The shotgun's a 6mm Marushin M500. I bought it 2nd hand because I saw the wood and thought Ahhh..... nice Plus it works like a shotgun with 5 flying hornets of white plastic death (overactive imagination on my part :rolleyes: ) each pull of the trigger. It makes a realy nice Ker-Klack noise when you rack it and no shells to pick up.

When I got it it had a couple of minor issues, the biggest being that at some point it looked like it had been quickly varnished it and it was showing it's age. A bit of rubbing down and a few coats of oil and it looks nice - I think.

Hopefully no-one minds a pic of an individual gun.

MarushinM500_2.jpg

Still want to do some cosmetic bits but thanks have to go to rizzini7 for his advice that got me this far.

Dave

• 2 weeks later...