Lets see your gun rooms.

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's sweet! :D

Thanks. I still have about 10 or so AEG's and GBB's that need to be hung. Plus the few in pieces that I am working on.

I really need more peg board and shelving. Im thinking about building some shelving units on one wall for all of my small bits (Magazines, Optics, Slings, Grenades, Batteries, etc.)

Jusin I envy your Gun Room!

I wish I could afford all that *beep*. Its practically what my GRoom would look like if I had the money.

Multiple MC sets because mine are faded already. A few of each gun just incase of breaks or damages or just lending out or even different purmeations for each varient. AND a gun rack or peg hole boards to hang my guns up and not have them in my gun case all dark and emo like.

I can't wait for my money to come back from the Military.

I've started one in part of my cellar and I'm telling you guys right now that your giving me a lot of really good idea's on how to detail it.

My wife thought I was "over equiped" with gear. I cant hold a candle to some of you and I'm going to use this to my advantage. Like: See, honey. He's done that and look at all the stuff he's got. Kind of looks like I'm falling behind and I know you dont want me to fall behind. (At this point, I just know she'll be looking down at me with tears in her eyes. Looking down as I'll be on my knees trying to get away with this) lol

Wish me luck

This has given me the urge to sort my stuff as i have aeg's every were i keep tripping over some of them :lol: The peg board that some of you have used where is a good place to buy this from and is it expencive?

I don't know about the UK, but it's probably about the same price/square foot in the US as plywood.

I spent around $14 (about £7 ish, I think) for the TMC and had plenty left over. The various hooks and pegs aren't that expensive either - the total price for me was about $25.

Well its not cheap but in case you're wondering, the diamond plate pegboard goes for $59 per 2x4 sheet before shipping.

My total investment was over $400 since im upto 6 sheets.

Since it allows me to hang my guns on the wall and not ###### off the lady, its worth it.

Being that its a limited carries a nice price tag. A gold one is quite rare...

She's priceless :D

From 3 months ago..

Stack.jpg

Anyone else hate keeping their gun walls organized? Mines a mess right now.