Lets see your gun rooms.

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya, I never really onderstood why people have so many AEG's. I mean, I would be happy to have several dozens of 'em but I wouldn't use them all nor would I pay for them. I only buy what I feel is neccesary, I currently own two but is thinking about getting rid of one of them only to purchase more useful gear.

Meh, I love having numerous AEGs....; Its great to mix it up a bit every now and then.... I will probably never go over having five "real" guns (I will probably have spare parts guns for loaners...) Whenever I buy a gun, I keep it forever, and upgrade and customize the living hell out of it, to make it my own...

I mean, I would be happy to have several dozens of 'em

There's your answer.

Some people have that kind of money to spend on airsoft - just because you and I do not fall into this category does not necessarily mean they do not exist. ;)

Edited by k30dxedle

Ok i got most of my stuff in here but i still have a tool box and another parts bin that i have to squeez in there but this is my airsoft corner.

DSCN0335.jpg

aaaa its side ways.... its not in my photobucket account tho...

http://s265.photobucket.com/albums/ii205/B...v_tab_my_albums

Edited by Billy Bob the Sniper
  • 3 weeks later...
Are those Crimson Trace grips on your P226?

If so, how are they?

Yes they are Crimson Trace grips, Not use them in battle yet, but in target practice down the length of the garden they were fine. Along with the Tritium sights I'm all set-up for night games.

After fitting rubber Hogue grips previously the only fitting adjustment that needed to be made were a little more adjustment on the weight block and a slight adjust to the inside of the grip to make room form the spring which keeps the trogger bar in place

Billy

Ya, I never really onderstood why people have so many AEG's. I mean, I would be happy to have several dozens of 'em but I wouldn't use them all nor would I pay for them. I only buy what I feel is neccesary, I currently own two but is thinking about getting rid of one of them only to purchase more useful gear.

Variety is the spice of life and we like things spicey :P

Heres my little collection (sorry for the bad pic, I need to spend more on a camera and less on guns)

PICT0127.jpg

I've run out of room on that rack so I'm buying a little gridwall come payday which should hold everything there plus the 8 or so pistols I have.

Variety is the spice of life and we like things spicey :P

Heres my little collection (sorry for the bad pic, I need to spend more on a camera and less on guns)

I've run out of room on that rack so I'm buying a little gridwall come payday which should hold everything there plus the 8 or so pistols I have.

Nice little collection.

Billy

Edited by Billy5150
i have 2 AEGs and one pistol. and i thought i had too much

wow

knowing how much IVE spent on airsoft, i dont even want to think about what you guys have spent

didnt know so many airsofters have won the lottery... :D

-Joe

I only have two AEGs as well. I don't get why you need that many, though

i have 2 AEGs and one pistol. and i thought i had too much

wow

knowing how much IVE spent on airsoft, i dont even want to think about what you guys have spent

didnt know so many airsofters have won the lottery... :D

-Joe

I stopped thinking about how much I've spent about 3 years ago. If I added it all up I'd probably find out I could be driving around in an R34 skyline instead of my 1.2 clio