Lets see your gun rooms.

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the Storm trooper helmet :D Would that be one of theres rifle also?

Yeah, the third one from the top is an immitation E11 blaster - part of my stormtrooper costume for the 501st legion (www.501st.com)

WOW I have that Printers lol

Yeah, about that... Sorry about the mess. It's a tiny, temporary appartment. I'm moving next month. The new place is much bigger and I'm planning on displaying my stuff on mannequins there - the full stormtrooper armor and my airsoft gear. maybe when I bring my Viking re-enactment stuff over from my parents' place in Europe I'll add a third one, LOL :)

• 2 weeks later...

I shall be moving from my flat in to a 2 bedroom house next month with my better half, with the extra room we'll be turing in to the War room, the PC will be in there and all the are airsoft kit.

Theres a nice sized built in cupboard that just the right size for a rifle locker :rolleyes:

One of the requirements for my new house was that it have a suitable room for my guns and Airsoft storage. I'm still fine-tuning things, but I've got my gun rack and shelves in, and it's looking good. The room is about 8x10'.

DSC00789.JPG

Friggin' awesome gun room!

Btw, the Nagant, is it a custom built or did you buy that overpriced springer?

• 2 weeks later...

Updated my War room, the guns are almost the same as the last time, just have a couple new ones. Big thing was put all the gear in a way i could actually use it, not stored in boxes as before.

Also, backpacks, boots, 50% of the vests and gear is on the closet, dont have room for all of them out in the shelf, so i kept the ones i dont use as much on the closet or on my garage.

DSC07139Medium.jpg

DSC07125Medium.jpg

DSC07111Medium.jpg

DSC07114Medium.jpg

DSC07135Medium.jpg

DSC07143Medium.jpg

DSC07120Medium.jpg

DSC07151Medium.jpg

Behind the pirate flag, i have small boxes with gun accesories, radios, some pouches (the mlcs ones are on the 2 bags under the flag) and spare parts.

I love to have my room clean and tidy at last!

Updated my War room, the guns are almost the same as the last time, just have a couple new ones. Big thing was put all the gear in a way i could actually use it, not stored in boxes as before.

I HATE YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!

That's my dream that could never be true, nice stuff man. You're a really lucky guy, but I bet you've spent half your life on eBay :D