Lets see your gun rooms.

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys, I will update again once I get the gun holders up!

My goodness, your collection is amazing. I would love to see the reaction of some random dude just walking in the container, not knowing it's airsoft. ;)

Well actually about 6 months ago a local cop managed to drive past several no trespassing signs and a gate and thought I was a thief behind my own company property.  He came in as I was putting a scope onto my apple airsoft RPG-7.  The look on his face was a mix of holy and awe.  A month later he bought a launcher for his kid!

Impressive. Must say I lol'd at the pistol stabbed into the table as well. (Or at least, that's how it looks like it's held up?)

Also, out of curiosity, is blue tape around the bottom of RPK-74 mags a thing in the Russian (or whoever) military? That's the second time I've seen it now.

I have seen the blue tape in many pictures of Russian troops, I do it half because of that and also because I tend to lose so many mags.  The blue really stands out and helps me find them afterwards.  Oh and that pistol had a bayonet.  It's just a non blow back M&P (though the pistol bayonet is real)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Needs more multicam bed sheets

If there the ones I have there not very good. Basically 2 rectangles of fanric sewn down 3 edges and folded right way out.  THere is no pocket at the end to keep the pillow in.  Very dangerous for tactical sleeping as the white pillow always makes it way ou of the end thus reducing the camo effect greatly!

I stumbled upon a store that does MC pillow cases the other day, just need to source the duvet cover now.

If there the ones I have there not very good. Basically 2 rectangles of fabric sewn down 3 edges and folded right way out.  There is no pocket at the end to keep the pillow in.  Very dangerous for tactical sleeping as the white pillow always makes it way out of the end thus greatly reducing the camo effect!