Lets see your gun rooms.

@ MrM60: Thanks. Yes, this is the Ares version (to my knowledge, there are no other versions as of today). The original painting was tan, I just put a camouflage net over it and used some Krylon brown there and there. In fact, I used what I call the "Spray and Pray" technique. Fortunatly, it worked. :D

More details on the paint scheme:

SNIP

Wow. That looks impressive.

What scope is that?

Oh and nice Sv98. Custom built, probably.

Edited by MrM60
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, don't have a gun room yet so they mostly spend time all around the apartment but here are the girls with their accessories.

Missing the shotguns but they are not photographic at the moment. post-6641-0-92533600-1292355649_thumb.jpg

The girls are: Yevgenia (DBoys AKS-74N) Natasha (Marui AK-47), Maria (DBoys KAC PDW), Claudia (Jing Gong G36c), Veronique (JLS SCAR), Kirsten (Marui Sig-Sauer P226r) and Sharon (WE MEU Desert).

The ak and scar are giving me a bit of trouble at the moment and they will go back to the workbench eventually. I use the pdw with the tan stanag mags, MEU needs more mags in the future.

• 3 weeks later...

@ MrM60: Thanks. Yes, this is the Ares version (to my knowledge, there are no other versions as of today). The original painting was tan, I just put a camouflage net over it and used some Krylon brown there and there. In fact, I used what I call the "Spray and Pray" technique. Fortunatly, it worked. :D

More details on the paint scheme:

Nice I have the black version and I'm thinking put some paint on it!

As for the room... it's never enough! I have the CheyTac M200 and the Barrett M82 and only with these 2 gun your eye is full you can't see anything else around them!

Cheers

George

I could see that being used, line up the leaf sight with the front sight, at the different increments is where itll hit, etc at the 100 yard encrement youd get 300 feet, 200 yard 600 feet, etc.

Except it is the front sight...

MrM60: that's good to hear. I guess since you're lobbing rounds anyways, it might as well be done with the M203 sight.

Except it is the front sight...

MrM60: that's good to hear. I guess since you're lobbing rounds anyways, it might as well be done with the M203 sight.

Yeah, I gotta big-*albartroth* scope for it, but I need some new scope mounts, since I lost some stuff for my old.

Not quite a 'Gun Room' more of a bed...

IMG_3214.jpg

Left -

Air Rifles -

Umarex AirMagnum .22

Umarex Beretta CX4 Storm .177

Airsoft -

TM Leon Custom 10" Desert Eagle

TM 6" Electroplated Chrome Desert Eagle

TM FN Five-seveN - BSG 75 Side Arm

KSC B&T MP9

KWA Mini Uzi

Center -

Misc - 150lb Draw Crossbow

Right -

DE Belleni M3 Super 90 CQB

WE H&K G36C

VFC EGLM + Homemade Stand Alone

Missing/To Come -

Airsoft -

TM FN P90 - Gears ate themselves

VFC FN SCAR L Tan - Currently For Sale!

TDI Kriss SV - Currently being constructed by me!

WE FN P90 - Soon as its released!

When I move later this year there will be a proper gun room where everything will be nicley wall mounted!

I had the same trouble.

I actually used a velcro shell carrier from an old assault vest then used a piece of 3M adhesive velcro on the shotty body hey presto a shell carrier!

I also used, what i think was a real one, mounted using the same method on my long gone M1100 made tighter with electrical tape.

Thanks Panoptes!

I have been collecting gear since 2005. Believe it or not, I get 99% of my gear at flea markets and tag sales. Spending $5, $10, and $20 per item, some items only $1.00.

A foot locker tray of blades and bayonets...

stockpile_8.jpg

I will have to build a bigger gun room, (garage addition) so I can setup a 4.2 deuce mortar and .50 cal M2hb.

With real steal/blank fire weapons skyrocketing in price, there is shift with reenactors who are now attending period airsoft events. Hopefully the industry will pay attention to the rise...

At historical period events you learn more about why they made the gear they had. And end up appreciating the modern gear available to us now, more.

///ed///

• 3 weeks later...