Well I've not been around much of late as you might have spotted or guessed, but sadly that's unavoidable at the moment. There have been a couple of mild incidents in the forums but those have been dealt with by the moderating team in my abscence. From the look of the stats of late too, the forums have been going bonkers with new members popping up all over the place and heaps of traffic. It's genuinely great to see things so busy while I'm away. :)

Much as I'd like to be around all the time, it just isn't practical for me right now as real world demands mean I have little time for my own hobbies at the moment.

With that in mind and to help the running of the forums themselves I'm raising R22Master's level to that of Administrator in the forums from today, which I think is an appropriate move at this juncture. You should all know R22 well by know, he's been around as member of the site/forums for a good few years now and I hope that you'll support the decision by welcoming him in to his new chair. (Be nice, he's got access to the ban button now ;) )

I'll be in contact with R22 should a situation require it, but during the periods of my own abscence from the forums he can and will take the lead in forum decisions. In this fashion there will be a guiding voice at times when a forum administrative decision is needed.

Thanks all,

Sorry I have been particularly scarce the last few days but my ISP has been having "difficulties" this last week. Hopefully they will get their act together soon and I will be able to stay online for more than 3 minutes at a time. <_<

As time goes by I should be able to wrap my head around the entire administration system which should see features like the "News" pages getting going again - yey! :)

Cheers.

he decided to headbutt an incoming reverse launched moscart and he was so manly he reloaded it before he decided to check his face :P

edit: the actual shell itself was launched, not a rubber slug

Edited by urban-ninja
As time goes by I should be able to wrap my head around the entire administration system which should see features like the "News" pages getting going again - yey! :)

Cheers.

nice. kinda getting tired having to skip the front page and look though the News forum (yeah im lazy)

All hail R22!! Crown Regent!

:lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.