This Am ARNIES airsoft, and if Arnie trust R22 to do a good job then he will, i trust arnies judgement, he has run the best airsoft forums in the world for HOW LONG?????????

Good luck to R22 in his new possition and i hope he dosent get too bogged down by stupid requests/comments/arguments

:D

Thanks all for your support :)

It's a priviledge but it's also a LOT of extra work. I hope I can do you all proud and help to keep Arnie's at the top of the world's Airsoft internet communities ;)

Enjoy the forums.

• 1 month later...
how is it any more work you havent done *beep* all

Congratulations on your second and possibly last post. ;)

R22 may not have gotten around to post much news in the front page, but he has done a lot of behind-the-scenes things to keep this site still running.

Now, what have you done to contribute to this site lately?

Congratulations on your second and possibly last post. ;)

R22 may not have gotten around to post much news in the front page, but he has done a lot of behind-the-scenes things to keep this site still running. 

Now, what have you done to contribute to this site lately?

that aimed at me of the retarded degenerate becanadianplaylax?

I was actully talking about this part. I know that there was a problem with R22 being able to put News up on the front page, not sure if it was fixed or not.

I think you can be assured that Shao was addressing the individual who was posting purely to antagonise and score imaginary points in order to assert his fragile ego...

No, not Ubar. The other chap. :P

*Subtle Edit - You'd never guess I put the wrong mod in - shows how I tired I am... :P*

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I have to offer my heart-felt apologies for not posting news recently but I have been so busy with work commitments I have found even logging on to this site every few weeks a difficulty.

Coupled to this is the fact I am unable to attach images to any news posts I make (due to access restrictions that Arnie himself has to lift for my account).

Basically, tonight is the first time I have had chance to even log in to Arnie's since April but I am hoping this will change in the coming future. As and when I get some free time, I will pour it in to this site and the users who use it.

I am sorry that one particular user has a problem with my lack of effort here (as exhibited by the 3,170+ airsoft posts, the second highest number of reviews submited to this site's Review Database, the countless admin tasks I perform despite my own work commitments, and my constant negotiation with the Airsoft industry, even though I work a 20 hour day just to keep a roof over my head).

To him I apologize - both for my lack of effort and for the permanent ban I gave him 20 minutes ago.

Anyway, over the last month or so an internet connection has been a rare luxury to me but I am hoping to resolve this in the next few weeks, when I should be back as your kick-a** airsoftin'-admin-type-bloke.

Again, apologies for my absense, but we all have to earn a living. Let's see what 'June' brings ;)

Cheers all :)

• 2 months later...
To him I apologize - both for my lack of effort and for the permanent ban I gave him 20 minutes ago.

Rock on mate.

You and the rest of the lads in here do a fantastic job of keeping this going and I am sure I speak for everyone (bar those banned ;) ) that we appreciate the efforts you make.

Keep the bans going Will, the more the merrier for me :blink:

Cheers Papillon,

Your sentiments, thoughts and intentions are very much appreciated. We (as in myself and the rest of the admin/moderating team) do what we can, and it is great to know that our efforts on behalf of the Airsoft community as a whole are appreciated. :)

I can only hope that you (and others) continue to enjoy this site and take pride in being part of our community of Airsofters, no matter where you reside. ;)

Take care and keep on 'softin' :P

R22 :yu:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.