?

toga1571

which is better the utg ak-47 or the utg mp5 a5/a4 im deciding which one to buy you have to understand i have a very low budget so dont suggest for me to get a tokyo marui i just want to know which one you think is better and if i get a mp5 can it use a silencer

thx :)

you could have searched and they are about the same and you could have used some bloody full stops.

its really up to you mate, performance wise both these guns are about the same, and the mp5 can take a silencer if you replace the flash hider with a 14mm ccw one.

Please read the forum rules. The thread is horribly titled, so that no one can search it in the future. Not to mention you have given us no info about what you will be using the gun for.

They are both OK, but it depends on what you need. Where will you be using it? How close of quarters will your battlefield be? Are you planning to upgrade it? Are there ANY factors in your rifle decision we should know about?

We'll be happy to answer a question like this for you IF and only if you give us enough info to help you. "which is better" is not enough info... better for what?

Archived