Adamt won't meet his end of the deal

the_stealth

I have a problem with Adamt.

He agreed to sell me a 9.6v 2200mAH battery. I sent him payment by check. He sent me a 9.6v 1200mAH battery.

I pointed out that he sent me the wrong battery, and on Feb. 16th he agreed to send a second 1200mAH battery to make-up for the error. That was the last I heard from him. I have sent him numerous pm's and emails asking when he is going to make good on this but as of yet have received no response.

I have a problem with Adamt. 

He agreed to sell me a 9.6v 2200mAH battery.  I sent him payment by check.  He sent me a 9.6v 1200mAH battery. 

I pointed out that he sent me the wrong battery, and on Feb. 16th he agreed to send a second 1200mAH battery to make-up for the error.  That was the last I heard from him.  I have sent him numerous pm's and emails asking when he is going to make good on this but as of yet have received no response.

Try contacting him on evergreenairsoft.org It's the local board and he's active there.

I dealt with AdamT and I'll have to stand up for him.. .I traded him a pieced together WA SVI Expert 6.0 (that I converted for him to a 5.0) for a brand new KSC M945 Compact, 3x mags and a CA M249 box mag. . AdamT sent all the items to me well before I completed the WA Expert for him. It took me nearly two weeks to complete the swap and conversion. . in addition to installing his metal slide on the WA.. AdamT was patient through the entire process. Never once did he question whether or not I was going to even SEND him the WA SVI Expert.

AdamT is a trustworthy seller. .I'd do business with him again.

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to let everyone know that AdamT has sent me a battery.

In my mind he has met his end of the deal, and I consider my outstanding matter with him resolved.

I give him credit for stepping up when there was an issue, and meeting his obligation. A lesser man would have stonewalled more, or shifted the blame. He did neither, and has proved himself an honorable individual.

Archived