Warn: am I supposed to be able to read it?

I think it's logical that you are supposed to be able to see your warning points, so you know what you've been warned for, and it signals you that you shouldn't do whatever you've been warned for again in the future.

Edit: reading your post again, I guess you mean the specific post on which your warning point is issued. Well, the current system doesn't let you see that, but it is also logical to have that ability. At least, it lets you see who issued you the warning points, so if you PM that mod nicely, maybe he still remembers the post.

In that case, I wish to report a site error. If I click on the link, I get an error message, thus I can't see who warned me or for what. Which is confusing. Shall I stop everything, on the off chance I've been warned twice about asking questions on the Glock 19?

I guess this comes under the heading of site error, so... yeah.

:zorro:

Edited by Sledge

You can check your warn logs by clicking on the "x%" (x being the percentage number) meter just to the left of your warn bar. This should show you who has assigned warning points to your account and why.

I just clicked that link and I didn't see anything G19 related ;)

Hope that helps :)

You can check your warn logs by clicking on the "x%" (x being the percentage number) meter just to the left of your warn bar.  This should show you who has assigned warning points to your account and why.

I just clicked that link and I didn't see anything G19 related ;)

Hope that helps :)

I think Sledge is making the point that when he clicks the x% he gets an error message.

havoc was complaining of something similar - I *think* it's a problem with the 'regulars' member group.

Okies.

I have just mentioned this to Arnie and as far as he is aware, there is no technical reason for this to be happening.

So just to set things straight, this is how it should work...

The warn level for a particular user (and I am using Sledge for this example as he has already stated his warn level in this thread) should look thusly...

[edit out as IP left in]

The way it SHOULD work is that clicking on the number next to the % sign (indicated by the red circle on the image below)....

[edit out as IP left in]

...displays all warn logs relevant for that particular user.

Is that not happening at the moment?

Please post below if it is this link that is providing the error and this issue will be looked in to further.

Many thanks. ;)

Probably not. If it were a browser issue, it is unlikely that the forum engine itself would be issuing "Permission Denied" messages.

Having said that, anything's possible in the complex and unexplainable world of Information Technology :)

Hey guys, how about editing out Sledge's IP addy? Not a smart plan to have it visable to all.

Out of curiousity, why? :P

//edit: Just clicked my warn percentage (which is at zero, so that maybe why) and it appears to work fine, I don't get any error messages.

Edited by gazchap