Hello, have you ever thought that the opinions of this forum could be very influential to companies and retailers alike?

I only say this because alot, of people respect this forum and its users, and i think recognise it as a place that represent Airsoft users across the world.

It would be nice to have on the front page, maybe the latest reviewed retailer or product, and have a clear and distinct "Arnies Top Award" Graphic badge or something, based upon the scores rated by the reviewers!

I'm not saying we should do it very formally, but it would be nice that an automatic badge will show up on products/retailers that deserve it.

so that if you happen to browse the review site, you will clearly see the "best award" products/retailers, and those that haven't got that high distinction.

and maybe later on, those retailer/products that stay consistantly at a top rate, could be by default at the end of the month or year be automatically designated

"Arnies Retailer/AEG/GBB of the month/Year" thing.

what do you think? bad idea? good idea?

:unsure:

Edited by rhino