Is it me, or is this p1ssing you off too?

Hey there,

I am new to this forum, but i have sold a few things on here, but there is one thing that is really getting me annoyed...its the fact that people pm you with an offer, then the next second, they don't get paid until next month or whenever.

I have had 5 PM's on the sale of my M11 saying an offer, then saying they won't get paid until next month, i am putting this here because it is amazingly annoying and a complete waste of my time.

I will post this in the site suggestions, but my point is:

DO NOT MAKE AN OFFER UNLESS YOU HAVE THE MONEY!

It would be good if an admin could make this a rule, as i am sure there are other traders out there who get the same problem

Thanks all

Kinda difficult to enforce as a rule. However, can I make a suggestion? Next time, tell the person you will hold the item for them, on the condition they send you a deposit now. In the event they don't buy the item, the deposit is non-refundable. Should sort out the serious people from the time-wasters. :)

Quoted from cheesy's other thread.

:zorro: