Hello, I'm new here!

R22Master

This is for new registered users on the forums to have a place to post their introductions, and to be greeted warmly. :)

So, I'll go first...

Hello, I'm not so new here. I've been an Airsofter since 1989 (yup, the good old days), and a member of these forums for a good few years now. Truth be told I've lost count of the number of years, but they say time flies when you're having fun.

I joined these forums way back because of the friendly atmosphere and the mountain of handy information that over the years has saved me time and money.

Also I've got to know a large number of people from across the country through some events we have arranged as a community.

As well as Airsoft I love driving cars I can't afford, flying helicopters in America and the UK, and basically having as much fun as I can squeeze in to a day. :)

Oh, and my post count is faked :blink:

-------------------------------------------------------------

Just to re-iterate, this is only for introductions and welcomes..

Discussions about Airsoft should be contained in the main Airsoft Discussion sub-forums.

If you have any queries, feel free to ask - we're a pretty friendly bunch. You can also PM me if you have any specific queries about membership or the site (although please no 'technical' or 'advice on what to buy' questions - I could never find the time to answer them all properly) :)

The Search function will be of great help to you (top tip: Searching "Titles Only" is usually more effective) and will usually answer your questions before you even have to ask!

Last of all, welcome to Arnie's Airsoft! ;)

Archived