"Big Clips"

Omaha

Alright, I contacted Big Clips (David M Kupcho) referring to a thread he had in his sale forum for a TOP MKII M249, after I had to drop a sale for the same type AEG after I was in a car accident.

Basically we agreed on 700 shipped for the gun, battery, and sling. I asked of coarse with for pictures but it seemed as if the gun was "at a pal's house" for two weeks in a row. Then he was "out of town" for the weekend. Then David "Couldn't get into his house" to get any pictures.

Now, this would have sent up red flags with any other deal, but since he was a whole seller for WGC, I trusted him.

Then as of Jan. 23rd, I sent him a money Order for 700 dollars. He got it a week later. (I can only assume because on Feb 2nd I had to sent him an E-mail asking if he got everything, with the response of "Yep, MO cleared").

Then a week went by saying how he couldn't get to the Post office. So eventually he got it out on Feb 8th on Wednesday. So far, all is well, all be it with a little delay but I was fine with that.

Then about a week later I PM him and E-mail him 3 times, none of them responded to.

Then a few days later I get this lame *albatross* excuse that he didn't see all the PMs in his box. And that the M249 did go out on the 8th with a "I mean that".

Half a week goes by and I get nothing. Again, he pulls a lame excuse out of his sorry *albatross* hat and tells me the shipping was insufficient. Which I knew was ###### because everything is done right there at the window, and is done through a computer. The box weights X amount of pounds and the computer prints a label for that cost. There is no way it left there without proper shipping.

Here is the PM verbatim.

"I just logged on today. I went to the post office and apparently it never went due to insufficient postage, and they wouldn’t send back to my house.

They blacked out the shipping address on the box with a marker and I cannot read the address anymore.

Send me your address again and I will resend this time through UPS.

Im really sorry this happened, and I should have been more on top of it.

I will await your response. "

I send him my address and all that again, and a week goes by and as of Feb 27th.

Here is the PM regarding this bit of untruth.

"However the SAW, was not resent yet because of a problem here on my end. It was more of a personal thing that kept me from the UPS store.

I will forward tracking number today because it should go out again this week."

Haven't had a contact with him yet.

I have since reported the money order stolen and as of this week I will be getting a photo copy of the signed MO that he cashed in the mail. I will then take that to the Post Office talk with the Post Master and Press Charges.

He (the Post Master) told me that since this transaction took place not only across state lines, and the mail service was used, it would be considered mail Fraud, a Federal Offense.

I have notified David (via E-mail and his sale thread) that all he has to do is come clean with me, return my money in full, and I will drop all claims and forget about everything. If he does not do this, I have no other choice but to get my money back one way or another.

I can only hope you make the right choice David.

Ahh don't worry about it. I have everything I need to bring him to justice. All he needs to do is contact me and send me my money and I won't have to throw his lying *albatross* in jail. But what ever gets me my 700 is fine by me.

Will keep this quite updated.

ADDRESS REMOVED AS REQUESTED BY POSTER. GENE.

Hey man, take it easy.

I have not recived any email in the last week from you. I have also not recived any PM in the last week.

However,

The saw has been sent. I do not have a tracking number because someone else was supposed to send it.

I was informed of this through a freind, he wanted me to know about this.

I will refund the money if need be, but the shipping of the saw had been complicated by a number of problems. I am sorry this took a long time.

You can call me by cell phone (I have PMed it to you) if you want to reach me.

I know Dave personally and I have bought quite a few things from him. As a personal friend and teamate of his I would like to say to everyone that Dave is one of the kindest people I know and would gladly give the shirt off of his back.Before you go bashing and making an *albatross* out of yourself try to understand where he's coming from his job does take him many different places and he has had other personal problems so all of his "lame *albatross* stories" are really true stories.

Before you go bashing and making an *albatross* out of yourself try to understand where he's coming from his job does take him many different places and he has had other personal problems so all of his  "lame *albatross* stories" are really true stories.

What am I supposed to do? Tell me.

Some guy who never kept in contact with me had 700 dollars of my money for over 6 weeks. Tell me what the *fruitcage* I'm supposed to do.

Blow it out your *albatross* Black fox, I took every damn step I could to prevent this whole mess.

I'm going to call David tonight and talk it over, we will see what happens.

I'd like to just politely remind the pair of you of the rules we have in these here forums. Namely the one about not being abusive to other members. With that in mind please try and keep things cordial AND only post if you have a productive post to offer which makes some progress towards resolving the issue.

I appreciate that people's tempers get a little fraught with such issues, but it's really no excuse for such behaviour. So let's try and keep things amicable, all right? :)

Called you a few times around 9:30 my time, 8:30 your's David, your phone said you were "Unavailable".

When was it shipped? How long is it expected to take?

If the Saw is now in the mail, then I have nothing more to discuss.

See? This is exactly what I am talking about. He has been on for the last 3 days after I asked those questions about shipping, and he won't reply.

I can't PM him because he refuses to empty his PM box.

I've called him several times, and his cell phone kicks me to an automated response that says "The caller you are requesting is unavailable".

I'm sorry, but until I either get the money, or the Saw, I have no other recourse than to proceed with the stolen money order claim.

Some one better let him know he needs to reply to this, or I can no longer help him.

I’m tired of playing *fruitcage*en games.

I'm not worried a bit, one way or another it will work out.

It is up to David if it is mutual or criminal.

EDIT: Once again, he is on at 3:25 PM today (for the second time, he was on at 10 this morning). I made that post at 2:05.

I hope you are legitimately forgetting to view this David, because you are seriously pissing me off otherwise.

Again, he was on at 1:21 AM this morning. I don't know if you think I am bluffing David, or you are stupid.

Either way you WILL reply to this thread, or face the consequences.

I don't understand how this can be complicated. You either give me my money, or ship me my *fruitcage*in’ gun. If you don't make an effort to do either, I will press charges. I have talked with the Post Master today, he says it is nothing more than and open shut case, I printed out ALL our communications including this thread.

"Text book mail and internet fraud". Make your decision and make it now David, I won't wait beyond Monday. I press charges on the 20th.

I'm not playing your silly games anymore, you have two days to the hour.

I am not repling in this thread because I have been trying to deal with you in private about this matter.

I have cleaned out the inbox, it has been empty for a few days now.

I have sent you my phone number (which you have not called yet)

I would rather you work with me in private rather than slather my name and address all across the net.

I have sent you a PM when i first saw this message, and I have not recived a response.

I have called you 5 times. Twice on the 14th at 8:30 your time, then once on the 15th, and two more time on the 16th. Every time I get kicked into an automated response that says you are unavailable.

Then I will PM you and we will talk through that.

After talking it over with David (Big Clips) things are starting to make sense and are falling into place. I doubt anymore posts will be needed here other than a final recap post after this transaction is over.

Of which will hold no bias.

Well I got everything I ordered from David. No complaints about any of it either. He's a great guy after all.

I would say a solid 80% of the problems we had were no one's fault, and the other 20% was just awful coincidence.

A perfect storm if you will of misunderstandings, misinformation, and just odd occurrences.

No one to blame here, the issue has been more than rectified, and Dave has proved to be a helluva stand up guy.

I'm sorry I ever doubted him.

I would, without a doubt in my mind, do business with him in the future, and I suggest this to everyone else.

Thanks a lot David,

~Dustin

Archived