Two new ICS models

R22Master

ICS have got two new offerings for us....

The M16A1-RIS (not sure where they're going with this as even they seem to be mixing it up with the M4)!

The AK74M (at prototype stage, but on its way soon)

Apparently they've also improved their BB production process for greater accuracy. I find their existing ones to be excellent, so I have high hopes for the new ones :)

Yup. Hence...

If the manufacturer can't make uptheir mind whether it's an M16 or an M4, how can we be expected to? ;)

Well actually I notice at the beggining of the page they call it "M16A1 RIS", then they change to "A shortened variant of the M16A2 rifle" and finally "M4A1 carbine "...

just a little bit confusing... I wonder how is taking care of translating their page from chinese to english...

Heck yeah. Bout time someone makes a nice AK. The TM one is pretty good, but Why On Earth are there so many little parts to it? This one looks nice and simple. Gotta love the cocking mechanism. Gotta love full metal. Gotta love the AK-74M! I hope that in the final version the receiver has all the proper markings. It would be nice if the stock were folding too, but I doubt that will be happening, since they im sure they dont want wires being exposed.

To increase your shooting accuracy, ICS has developed a brand new special grind BB machine. ICS makes every single BB through (grind, burnish, and wax) complicated procedures. Therefore, every single BB maintains the accuracy of + - 0.02mm and the surface is shine and bright. Never get jammed, smooth shooting, increase your shooting accuracy, ICS¡¦s BB is your Best choice!

Heh...Engrish funny is very makes me laaugh does it am! Yes!

Ahem - The RIS looks nice but my god how many Armalite-series guns do you need?!

The AK, on the other hand, looks SWEET. I can't wait - maybe I'll end up getting an AK after all!

• 4 years later...

Archived