Crosman Micro UZI?

Zero_DgZ

So I was in Richard's Sporting Goods yesterday (the forum filters out the true name of the estabilishment, but you statesiders should know who I mean) looking for magazines for my beloved CP99 compact (no dice) and noticed that their airsoft selection had drastically increased since I last set foot in the place.

For the most part they were springers, but there were a few Crosman branded LPEGs and whatnot that I recognized as rebadged models from various far east brands (notably UHC). But catching my eye over by the expensive guns was a micro UZI with a pricetag of 89.99.

"What's this? An overpriced springer?"

No. A gas gun. CO2. Looks an awful lot, in mechanism and magazines, like the KWC Sigmas (which they also had, in the counter/case).

I know KWC makes a CO2 variant of some sort of UZI. I think it's the mini, though, not the micro. Am I incorrect? What the devil is this thing? The salesman didn't know, and it was in a heat sealed package. They didn't have any in the display case I could fool with, so I didn't get to take a close look.

Upper and lower seem to be made of matte plastic. I can't tell what the bolt or mechanism is made out of. Does anyone have any experience with these things? Should I drop 90 bucks on one to see just how good/horrible it really is?

A Gander Mt. or whatever it's called by my house has it. I have to say, at one point I bought an OK springer from them, but it jammed and I stuck a screwdriver in it and pulled out a little piece of rubber.

I exchanged it, and two months later realized the importance of what I ripped out... whoops.

Anyways, I'd buy it just for kicks if I had the money. But being such a crappy brand I'd be willing to bet it just shoots .12s. If you fo pick it up, let us know.

Archived