Pictures of your latest acquisition V2.0

Z-point is offical RDS that sold with the mp7a1 (as packages ) , it was some ITI ones for mp7, but a1 model replaced that with Z-point. to be honest personally i find it too small for any fast/quick aiming...may be i got a big head....

the Z-point, iirc, use either solar or battery power, abit like the trijicon tripower except it doesnt have the trinium (spelling?)

Edited by Tef
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just got this Glock 17 from KSC (G34 based, I like the trades to be accurate!)! very nice I think -even though I am more of a USP-man... Just finished custumizing my USP C from KSC. Take a look in my gallery:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...album&album=748

I havent had a chance to fire ay of the two but I will be doing it next week - need the funds! Kind of sad right? Got two beutifull guns but I cant afford to use them - typcal!

Just got a subdued American flag and a Specter Gear MOUT sling, very nice, i love one point slings. Easy to switch firing hands.

[iMAGES]

Is this all part of your USMC loadout? Please don't regard this as criticism, I just wonder if US Marines (regulars) do wear your kind of vest (if so, do you have photo?). Thx.

FYI, you could say it's a Marine impression, because many Marines buy their own plate carriers and other gear. The army recently banned this, due to troops buying substandard plates and gear, however the Marines can still do what they please (I think). Besides, it could always be a Force Recon impression :D

Or just an abstract impression.

I read the opposite in that the top brass were doing their damndest to stop army grunts buying better body armour than they are issued with just so that everything is kept nice and neat the army way.

However, it didn't stop the generals etc from parading around in the latest hi-tec body armour.