• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This came in the mail today:

arnies0dk.th.jpg

Guarder 1195 vest. Costed around 100 GBP at Safarasoftair.com.

And i bought this MP5K off my team mate with 3 extra low-caps, 2 batteries, harness/holster, rail and upgraded everything but the spring which is stock (our CQB rules). All this for 75 GBP. :D

arnieskurz8xq.th.jpg

Zune

Titleist, *French accent* I empty my nose at you! */French accent* Replica plates? For a man who has a real ACOG. I'm disappointed!

The thing is, that in the USA most of the retailers who sell plates require MIL/LEO creditentials to purchase them.

Donnie that is amazing, how much was that and from where?

The thing is, that in the USA most of the retailers who sell plates require MIL/LEO creditentials to purchase them.

Exactly, great point. You can either go ebay or find a retailer who doesn't check credentials. And frankly I'd feel kinda weird about snagging real body armor especially when I have friends in the 82nd who are still waiting to receive modern high level body armor themselves.

Great gun... only fault, it weight a shitton and has no sling points.[/img]

It has rails though. So... ;)

Nice blaster. I normally break out into a rash when I see the M14 SOPMOD (or whatever it's called), but that looks pretty horny.

choc chip camo is mega cool.

here is my latest acquisition.

Guarder Elcan copy, its awesome. thick rubber surrounding the metal construction, good mounts and crystal clear. nice and heavy aswell.

DSCN2532.jpg

DSCN2533.jpg

and here it is on its now permenant home

DSCN2531smaller.jpg

more pics of scope in G36,MP5 and 249 threads lol. ;)

choc chip camo is mega cool.

here is my latest acquisition.

Guarder Elcan copy, its awesome. thick rubber surrounding the metal construction, good mounts and crystal clear. nice and heavy aswell.

and here it is on its now permenant home

DSCN2531smaller.jpg

more pics of scope in G36,MP5 and 249 threads lol.  ;)

I'd hit it! :P

Looks absloutely wonderful :)

These were my Spring acquisitions. The SAR was a custom build I have been working on since I saw the CA version coming out. The MP5 is a TM MP5RAS with a new metal body and full stock. The PDW picked up a nice metal RAS to join the family.

small_trio.JPG