Posted Images

all bought in the past week or two

MARPAT Pants

MARPAT Jacket

MARPAT Boonie

TacForce USA Commando Vest(OD)

Blackhawk Hellstorm Balaclava

Thermal Tactical Goggles

Rothco 6" Forced Entry Tactical Boots(not pictured)

Various Patches

2 KWA Glock 17/18 standard mags(not pictured)

hjghhgjghgj2qv.jpg

jhfjhgjj4lm.jpg

I wanted to upgrade my old Marui G36K, built before commonly made conversion parts, but the Marui lower receiver would stick out like a sore thumb. I was unable to find one of those lowers and had abandoned overhauling my gun. Then yesterday a nice Arnies member pointed me towards an ebay auction for a CA lower, and thus I restarted that project with a vengence, so I snagged these items:

Army Code G36K Barrel Set

ac_acc_g004.jpg

Army Code G36K Body

ac_pb_g36k.jpg

Classic Army G36 Lower Assembly

b8_1_b.JPG

Oh and I picked up a nasty sunburn yesterday, YAY! Hurts like a mofo, you can clearly see the outline of the wrist band I had on yesterday, ouch.

Cheers, I'm very happy with it.

Now just got to buy a box of star lowcaps :D

Watch them. Mine don't lock in place at all - they're tight enough to stay in ok, and the feed flawlessly, just keep checking them. I need to fiddle with mine to try to find a solution sometime.

I skirmished with them for a day in quite nasty woodland terrain, though, and only lost one at the very end while walking back to the safezone and holding the gun by the magwell (I heard it drop and picked it up, though :P)

Edited by HaVoC

My star low caps and Mag mids lock into place perfectly on my ICS MP5, Seems to be a bit hit and miss. I'd just get a single mag first and see if it fits personally...

Edited by Rob15