Pictures of your latest acquisition V2.0

Okay, cheers for the heads up. Worst comes to worst I can always pack them out at the top with some tape or whatever.

Just out of interest what versions of the ICS mp5's do you have....mine is brand new so I'm guessing its a v3.5

Edited by Spantney
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pilman, tell me how that IDF vest works out for you. I've been looking in to getting one for a while now. :)

It seems to be pretty comfortable especially in the heat, plenty of pouches and it's definitely good while in the prone position. It works well while crawling too. You can adjust the shoulder straps from the pouches too and the things built like a rock so no worrys beating the ###### out of the thing. I'd say the only downside is the vest isn't actually modular (most IDF custom build their vests and sew on pouches) other than that it's definitely an overlooked vest though it definitely ranks up there with the higher end stuff.

nobody - You've got to COME to a scrim first! Fondle all you want, as long as I'm not wearing it.

Zacky - It's a TAG Mobile Plate Carrier. Stumbled upon it (was originally gonna get an Eagle PC) but really love this one. Haven't scrimmed in it yet though... should be doing so today.

Just got my boots in the mail today :D Go go multicam rig.

CIMG2193.jpg

Edited by teetee

Strider Hybrid HideAway Knife

One of a batch of 50 or so, and part of the only batch this year. Batches tend to be roughly a year apart. It really is a work of art, too. The amount of work put into it, and the end result, is truly astounding. The first knife I've ever owned that could be described as 'beautiful', because it really is.

Also ordered a Ripp-Cord deployment option, a pair of SheathSticks, and of course a lovely silver bag to hold it all ;)

The SheathSticks are amazing - they let you put it almost anywhere. There's a video demo HERE... :D

gallery_8_627_39452.jpg

gallery_8_627_10151.jpg

gallery_8_627_28227.jpg

gallery_8_627_31652.jpg

gallery_8_627_99047.jpg

nobody - You've got to COME to a scrim first! Fondle all you want, as long as I'm not wearing it.

Zacky - It's a TAG Mobile Plate Carrier. Stumbled upon it (was originally gonna get an Eagle PC) but really love this one. Haven't scrimmed in it yet though... should be doing so today.

Just got my boots in the mail today :D Go go multicam rig.

CIMG2193.jpg

Thats a Real nice rig there, Ive been wanting to get a plate carrier too. I searched for TAG mobile Plate carrier but nothing came up, however on optactical they have a TAG Moduler Plate carrier which i think is your one.

TAG Module Plate carrier

Just a question about the size, is it very long?? It looks pretty long to me, I counted 8 molle strips which is the same as my brothers FSBE and I love the fit on that. Im looking for something which is fairly low cut. Im 5"7/8ish and my brothers FSBE is a medium.

Playing around with, general utility, and they look nice. Zip-tie nicely onto a vest, too. :)

When I move out of this totalitarian state I'll actually be able to carry them, too :)

Edited by HaVoC

I finally found an elusive P90 Red Dot. Now I have to decide if I will sell or keep the TR that I have.

P90-RDV.jpg

P90s-2.jpg

So I got it Monday, I took it home, and when I put it up to my TR, I realized that what I have actually aquired is a version 2 body with the Red Dot upper receiver.

Very interesting...