Pictures of your latest acquisition V2.0

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My new prize from ebay (hopefully it's in the condition it was listed as)

56_1.jpg

Bushmaster V Match 20" front (going to house a 550mm Prometheus tightbore barrel). It'll be oh, about, 212 FPS over forum limits, semi-auto only modified, designated marksmen rifle.

I'm going to build a complete AEG from the rest of it and get the front, and torque-up gears it came with for free if all goes as planned.

Edited by TriChrome

I orignally wanted to do a PLA loadout as a counterpart to a Taiwan Army loadout. My friend found me a PLA special forces vest really cheap, but I need to go back to Taiwan to get it.

Next, I hope to get an Afghan era Soviet vest to use with a Soviet Army loadout with my AKS-74, as well as with a Southeast Asian guerilla loadout armed with the Type 56.

here are my latest 2 acquisitons :

DSCN2486.jpg

DSCN2487.jpg

DSCN2489.jpg

DSCN2490.jpg

DSCN2491.jpg

2 custom, one off, hand made pieces from Ledpocket. the quality is amazing, and they look awesome. i gave him free reign with the design of the flashider, telling him to make something "beefy and evil looking" - this is why :

DSCN2492smaller.jpg

and heres the silencer in its place :

DSCN2496smller.jpg

more photos in "support guns" and "g36' threads ;)

for those of you who dont have a CA249 to realise how big that flashider is, heres a pic comparison with my other flashiders/silencers from my guns.

DSCN2511.jpg

L-R - Ledpocket Special Silencer, TM Tracer unit, ICS MP5SD silencer, Ledpocket special flashider, CA36K, TM CAR-15, armalite birdcage, AK47 :P

Edited by screamin_weasel

really? if i find someone selling one cheap im gonna take it, just have to find a way to get my birdcage off first

EDIT: made an offer for one on Ebay, itll fit on a CA M15 right? i mean it has the same threads, correct?

Edited by Tunershark
what would you suggest. ?. its my first time with one of these vest.

Well first are YOU comfortable with the vest? The only reason why I said that is because I like to keep the top of my PCs reletaviely clean. Now one option that you have is to mount it on a drop leg pannel. That would be my first option if you dont care about things on your legs. If you do mind things on your legs then I suggest to use the shingles to thier full capicity and mount one where the small utility pouch is. Then you could move the pistol mag pouches down on top of the shingles or you could move the M203 pouches down there and belt mount the pistol mag pouches its all up to you ;)