Pictures of your latest acquisition V2.0

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well first are YOU comfortable with the vest? The only reason why I said that is because I like to keep the top of my PCs reletaviely clean. Now one option that you have is to mount it on a drop leg pannel. That would be my first option if you dont care about things on your legs. If you do mind things on your legs then I suggest to use the shingles to thier full capicity and mount one where the small utility pouch is. Then you could move the pistol mag pouches down on top of the shingles or you could move the M203 pouches down there and belt mount the pistol mag pouches its all up to you ;)

k cheers. i'll have a little play with it.

Quite honestly m.thumbwood. Keep your pistol pouches up there. Maybe move the 203 rounds. Reason to keep the pistol mags there is because when you want to do a fast reload no one in there right mind goes to grab there leg for another magazine, unless you have time to reload. I keep mine up top because in a firefight, i dont have time to go all the way down to my leg to get another pistol mag.

i beg to differ milla... i always keep my pistol mags on my leg...it is easier for me to access it in weird positions. like reloading in the prone position.. i have a drop leg panel coming. and i will soon have my 40mm and pistol mag pouch on left leg. with 6004 on the right.... this holster I got for free has almost seen its use..... so it is time for a safari land

Well I went to the USA on Holiday to see a good freind of mine. While i was there I decided to pick up a few things.

I finally bit the bullet and purchased the STAR L85A2! :D now this thing is rare here in Japan and along with a SUSAT as well I have finally finished by British load out here in Japan! :D

p1010155medium0yr.jpg

Not only that but I also was given some samples of UTG products, UTG are infamous for thier cheap copies but recently they have been producing accessories of a very, very high quality.

p1010156medium8ap.jpg

I will be doing a review on the UTG products for Arnies, I would also like to say a Big thank you to the Staff at JAG Precision for the amazing time they showed me while i was in the US.

Also I picked up some Hogue grips for my P226:

p1010151medium0nh.jpg

There alot of other things i got that I will post up once i have time.

Quite honestly m.thumbwood. Keep your pistol pouches up there. Maybe move the 203 rounds. Reason to keep the pistol mags there is because when you want to do a fast reload no one in there right mind goes to grab there leg for another magazine, unless you have time to reload. I keep mine up top because in a firefight, i dont have time to go all the way down to my leg to get another pistol mag.

Have to disagree to, I find it easier to grab a mag from the thigh than i do up top, I have the SAS style drop leg pouch that Eagle Industries makes. I find them alot more hassle free than messing around up top.

Its a case of each to there own.

far east, im assuming some of the accessories on that m4 are UTG...care to tell me which? if its the acog, then boooiiinnng

OK my M4 UTG parts are as follows:

Stock butt plate shock absorber

6 point collaspable Stock

Stock tube

Delta Ring

Fore Grip

Pistol Grip.

The Acog is the Maruzen APS type, one of the best in my opinion as it is rubber coated.

You got any bigger pics?  Would like to see how it turned out and if  theres any differences with my own.

That's a picture of a real HK416 that he probably got off of google. Notice the curve of the H&K enhanced magazine, which has yet to been copied in the airsoft world.

Edited by BARsrule2

Just got my HSGI holster from OPtactical.com. It fits my TM hi-capa 5.1 really good, except you have to put your thumb on the slide when holstering it because it's kind of a tight fit so the slide wants to.. well.. slide back. Cheers. :D

DSCI0007-1.jpg

DSCI0009-1.jpg

HKnewG36Kforearm.jpg

Thanks to 6ft4 I snagged one of these, the new style H&K forearms, something I've been wanting for years.

NICE

Titleist you also snagged a CA g36 lower? Have you fitted it yet? Mines swapped out now and about to ship back to me along with my H&K USC.

So did I miss pics of your finished G36?

a few pieces have arrived recently:

Emdom BOMB and another HSGI pistol mag pouch (for my leatherman):

bomb.jpg

Oakley M-frames with polarized Strike lenses:

sunglasses.jpg

Pair of Sawtooths (teeth? :unsure: ) :

boots.jpg

Also, the wife's diaper bag came in ..... <shudders>

pinkbag.jpg

Fortunately, mine came in too: :P

bag.jpg

bag1.jpg

Battlelab man-purse/Escape & Evasion Bag, molle version in camel tan. I'm thinking flashbang pouches for bottles, frag pouches for pacifiers, roly poly for spent... uh nevermind... OK I'll stop now. :blink:

NICE

Titleist you also snagged a CA g36 lower?  Have you fitted it yet?  Mines swapped out now and about to ship back to me along with my H&K USC. 

So did I miss pics of your finished G36?

Yes you did, they're back in the G36 forum, I finished it about a month or so ago. Check it out if you have time.

I just acquired all this stuff in the past week. Got the m4 mag pouches, holster, and dump pouch from the local surplus place. Got the mistol mag pouch, admin panel, Mag magazines and LE stock for the M4 from Redwolf. Oh, and I got the M4 from a guy at a game on saturday. Ok, I already had the Glock and bunch sling.

1znsp77.jpg

Sig552: Is that the M9 and 1911 type holster?

Whoops. I thought I put that in the description so other people would know. But yes it is. It fits really well especially after you keep it in there for a few days. Though I’d recommend removing the thumb button snap as I find it annoying and I will only use the buckle part because even with just that your pistol (at least the hi-capa) is not going to go anywhere.

Cheers.