Pictures of your latest acquisition V2.0

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I do and those pics are taken in front of a window, I just prefer to take pictures without flash as IMO they look better. And it makes the gun look less plastic.

Just for you Rob, here's some pics with flash...

P226plain2.jpg

P226andM32.jpg

Edited by Guest

TM 1911A1. I've been wanting a 1911 for a while now and I'm glad I waited for the TM. This is a very nice piece.

81676236-M.jpg

It only took DEN Trinity six days to process my order and get it to my door (including a Sunday). They inserted the mag into the pistol, so mine arrived completely scratch-free.

Edited by fishsquatch

RAID BDU shirt, courtesy of Unlimited Ammo :D

IMGP2090.JPG

Excellent work, and even better considering I got a 'friend discount' of sorts which made it free. I just had to buy the velcro.

Mandarin collar, chest pockets moved to arms - velcro added and slanted, waist pockets moved to chest - slanted and velcro added to closure (as above), velcro for nametapes added, front zipper closure - buttons replaced with velcro (apart from one little guy at the top).

Not a great photo, sorry. I'm in a rush.

Edited by HaVoC

No velcro on the flaps?

My newest acquisition, TacticalAssaultGear MOLLE Assault Pack in Coyote:

TAG_Assault.jpg

Comes with a Source hydration bladder. The pack is big, takes up the whole rear on my CIRAS.

Cheers,

Mike

:cookiemonster:

Edited by LoneWolf

thats nice, can it only attach to MOLLE??? i wonder if itll fit on the back of my Tacforce Vest, ive been looking for something similar to that, you think you could take some pics of the backside of it?

nevermind, saw some backside pics on the manufacturers website, i think itll work just dunno if i wanna spend 120$$

:o

Edited by Tunershark

Havoc, nice! The nametape goes above the right pocket, but otherwise it looks good :)

Have you found the reflectors on the sleeves to be of any use? I had IFF tabs on all my uniforms for looks, but they do work quite nicely with NVGs.

I got this Marathon Navigator from my family for going down south for 2 weeks and participating in Katrina relief. They were the most productive 2 weeks of my life and I would recommend that any of you try to get involved because most of the affected areas look like the hurricane hit a week ago and there's a lot of *beep* to be done.

1wbh6.jpg

2wjz7.jpg

I've always loved the look of the surefire but couldn't afford one (I do have a surefire Z2 combatlight though). I may have to look into this.

Ah, it appears that they have it in stock at airsoftgi for $100. Perhaps I'll pick up one if I can sell my Z2. Would you mind giving me an overall length?

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Edited by CapaciousZepher