Pictures of your latest acquisition V2.0

Yup, and before anyone starts blubbing about "where AM Mah Postt1337!!!??", i've deleted broken links, arguing, spam, general "LOL" comments and wasted the last hour trawling through to save the thread from being closed AND my dinner/tea is now cold...

and that makes me ANGRY...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think rhino has done a commendable job here, and some might argue one that was long overdue. Between dull arguments about how to hold your rifle properly, not having the correct shade of brown pouches and general insulting of other members, this thread had become a shambling 'off-topic' section of sorts. Nearly 40 pages have been culled by rhino; how on Earth did it ever get into that state?

I'm not a moderator, but I am a supporter of this site, and so I hope that all of us here can do our bit to stop this happening again B)

Edited by doc_newstead
I think rhino has done a commendable job here, and some might argue one that was long overdue. Between dull arguments about how to hold your rifle properly, not having the correct shade of brown pouches and general insulting of other members, this thread had become a shambling 'off-topic' section of sorts. Nearly 40 pages have been culled by rhino; how on Earth did it ever get into that state?

I'm not a moderator, but I am a supporter of this site, and so I hope that all of us here can do our bit to stop this happening again B)

:rolleyes:

Lets move on shall we.

It's been a long time hunting and waiting, but I finally got my elusive ballistic vest.  Got it "used," but these suckers are NOT found anywhere else except if you're in the armed forces (or patiently waiting for an eBay auction).

Or the War & Peace Show! :D

How much did this run you, out of interest? The Russian guy I bought my issue ACUs (new with supply tags, IR tabs, wrinkle-free treatment, etc) from had Point Blank IBAs in all colours (woodycam, CB, tricolour and UCP) for £350 (about $700-ish). They came with soft armour, too. All new with tags.

Or the War & Peace Show! :D

How much did this run you, out of interest? The Russian guy I bought my issue ACUs (new with supply tags, IR tabs, wrinkle-free treatment, etc) from had Point Blank IBAs in all colours (woodycam, CB, tricolour and UCP) for £350 (about $700-ish). They came with soft armour, too. All new with tags.

Mine is "used" so price tag is a lot lower. Still for milsim games, I hope I don't have to encounter anyone shooting beyond 700FPS to prove the ballistic capabilities of the vest, ha-ha!

Got mine under $300 shipped from the U.K., believe or not. :)

83385274-M.jpg

Here's a kitlist:

1x 56 pistol belt (used but good condition)

1x 56 suspenders (used but good condition)

2x Universal ammo pouch (used but as new really)

2x 56 canteen covers (used but fairly good condition)

2x Canteen (practically new)

1x Canteen cup (new)

1x M1911A1 holster (used but great condition)

1x M1911A1 mag pouch (used but good condition)

1x 61 butt pack (practically new)

1x M16 bayonet (used but great condition)

1x M16 bayonet sheeth (used but great condition)

1x 5.56 bandolier (used but good condition)

2x Strippers of 10 5.56 rounds (new inert)

10x .45 rounds (new inert, but not shown)

1x Original OD jungle shirt (looks unissued tbh)

1x Repro OD jungle trousers (new)

1x Pair of original jungle boots (used but ok condition)

1x Repro boonie (new)

1x Original M1 helmet with cover (used but fairly good condition)

So yeah, it's all in pretty good condition.

Pretty nice stuff, dont mean to ###### on your parade, but the helmet covers a later version and didnt really appear in vietnam. Go for the Mitchell pattern (Frog and leaf)

Zomg W&P show ftw!

Kippers haul : )

p2030024copygy6.jpg

The best deal has to be the para kevlar. It was in a box with mk.6s and CVCs labeled a fiver. Alex shouted me over and said hed found one, i was sure he couldnt have done. Anyway it turns out the stall holders didnt know what it was... and i got it for... £5

Other stuff -

british issue dessie boots

Para smock

SDS riggers belt

British Issue Scott goggles

Issue Desert EBA

Issue Patrol Pack

Issue S95 trousers

Pretty nice stuff, dont mean to ###### on your parade, but the helmet covers a later version and didnt really appear in vietnam. Go for the Mitchell pattern (Frog and leaf)

Yeah I know, I've been looking on eBay for one since I got back.

Emdomorder.jpg

List:

Emdom M4 CQB double pouch X6

Emdom 6o4 Pistol pouch X1

Emdom Utilishingle small X1

Emdom Reflective tape+velcro kit

TacticalTailor MALICE thingies Xlots

Big thanks to Ken at Emdom for such a speedy delivery.

Cheers,

Mike

:cookiemonster: