Pictures of your latest acquisition V2.0

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You the wrong Stoner rifle. It was the SR-25 you wanted. Better luck next time.

Sorry I dont follow...?

EDIT....

Maybe I do follow - Did I mention somewhere previously I was looking for a good SR-25 with sniper stock? The adjustable Kingarms PSG1 style grips that came out recently and all sniper thumbhole stocks I checked dont fit G&P stoner bodies...so yes...Im still looking.... :(

Edited by donnie

Havoc - yes...Its all one piece - very slick - I discounted getting this a while back cause the first photos showed sh1tty toy trades - once released the final photos luckily showed they had changed to LMT trades - to my eyes these look reasonably accurate and with the slick build its a real piece.

Got to figure out what to rape those rails with now :D

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a345/FW200/6B4.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a345/FW200/6B44.jpg

Soviet 6B4 body armour, with ceramic plates in the front and titanium plates in the rear. These were used in Afghanistan and Chechnya. Mine has the plates and is dated 1988.

Quite rare  ;)

:blink::blink:

wow, how much did it cost if ya don't mind me asking.

that armour is actually 1 year older then me :P

how is that BE XM8?

Performed decently today. On the other hand, I was holding down a bunker, and while I sprayed 8 shots, they all came short of my friend's G&G M14, which, with one shot, would wiz past my head after ducking...

Not bad for $90 though...

kliskey, I prefer the term "trout gun".... Trout...

this came in today :D

newstuff.jpg

G&P metal body

PROUD keychain with bloodtype

King Arms IFF flag

King Arms funny patch

free bb loader

on vest

newstuff3.jpg

unfortunatly i need a dremel to make a channel in a TM charging handle (tried Hurricane to, but its the same) so the upper and lower will fit properly, and i don't have one :( so it will have to wait untill tomorrow before i can put her thogheter, still, should look nice with my RAS

newstuff4.jpg

Just got an Arma Laser

I bought one that also fits the trigger guard of a G26 but I need to dig my G26 out for fitting.

You got to take the laser apart and fit it over the trigger - when you finger enters the trigger area the laser comes on. :D

gl_arma_001.jpg

Titleist, *French accent* I empty my nose at you! */French accent* Replica plates? For a man who has a real ACOG. I'm disappointed!

Some stuff I got while visiting the US of A last week:

Propper ACUs w/ GI boonie

GI DCU boonie

GI DCU combat cap

GI WL M65 jacket w/ patches

GI WL buttpack

Rothco Nomex flight gloves

Rothco OD and ACU T-shirts

PB Interceptor yoke, throat and collar

Real-steel M60 front sight and flashhider

ROOTS 3V led flashlight

tuliaiset.JPG

interceptor_full.JPG

hider_sight.JPG

Edited by Carbine
Titleist, *French accent* I empty my nose at you! */French accent* Replica plates? For a man who has a real ACOG. I'm disappointed!

I'm sorry, honestly I am! What was I thinking, lol.

Yeah I know, me + replicas = uncommon. I hope people don't lose respect for me. :(

When it comes to gear I'm not mr spendy, optics an guns however? Oh you better believe it.

Speaking of which I need to buy some desert BDUs sometime in the near future.